Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
really don’t know what people were expecting tonight. 00:13 - Nov 25 with 914 viewsBergholt_Blue

We are an average league 1 team who happens to be 5th because the bottom 10 teams in this division are sh1t! Simple as that.

Poll: Will you be renewing your season ticket

really don’t know what people were expecting tonight. on 00:17 - Nov 25 with 888 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Well.

A little more heart from the players, in particular the senior players
A little more nous from the manager
A little more competence all round.

Not saying I expected a win but I didn't expect capitulation.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

really don’t know what people were expecting tonight. on 00:29 - Nov 25 with 850 viewsIllinoisblue

I was expecting senior players to step up and show the ability to retain possession and maybe create a chance or two. Crazy, I know .

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

really don’t know what people were expecting tonight. on 00:35 - Nov 25 with 823 viewsTieDyedIn95

Spot on. We'll finish 7th.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

really don’t know what people were expecting tonight. on 00:40 - Nov 25 with 823 viewswkj

Players that act like they speak in pressers would be nice. The way they conducted themselves after the game tonight was so far dethatched from the sort of passion and hunger we have it was unfunny.

Keep in mind a fair few in the team were talking about their dreams of being promoted to the premier league with Ipswich no so long ago, now they're acting like retiring in L1 is a hoot.

We were right to give Lambert beyond his 1st half season in charge, but certainly not right to start this season with him in charge. It seems that the players are too used to comfortable chasing a fantasy rather than setting a standard.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

really don’t know what people were expecting tonight. on 02:32 - Nov 25 with 746 viewsBlueBadger

I really don't think that 'I wish we could actually be able to compete with the better sides in the third division' is being massively moon-on-a-stick entitled, tbh.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

really don’t know what people were expecting tonight. on 03:44 - Nov 25 with 721 viewsBlueBadger

really don’t know what people were expecting tonight. on 00:29 - Nov 25 by Illinoisblue

I was expecting senior players to step up and show the ability to retain possession and maybe create a chance or two. Crazy, I know .

I suspect they've stopped listening to him because they've realised he's a fraud as well.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

really don’t know what people were expecting tonight. on 05:46 - Nov 25 with 656 viewsBlueForYou

Expecting?? Wellmit was a homegame, a big game,3rd versus 1st. I expected us to go out with passion, hunger, commitment, raw attacking intent. Portman Road should have been rocking, ok we dont have fans there but everything else should have been rocking. I expected a hard fought game, & a win, or a draw. But 0-3..?????
really don’t know what people were expecting tonight. on 17:14 - Nov 25 with 412 viewsBergholt_Blue

really don’t know what people were expecting tonight. on 05:46 - Nov 25 by BlueForYou

Expecting?? Wellmit was a homegame, a big game,3rd versus 1st. I expected us to go out with passion, hunger, commitment, raw attacking intent. Portman Road should have been rocking, ok we dont have fans there but everything else should have been rocking. I expected a hard fought game, & a win, or a draw. But 0-3..?????

You expected us to win 😂😂😂

Poll: Will you be renewing your season ticket

Login to get fewer ads

really don’t know what people were expecting tonight. on 17:20 - Nov 25 with 392 viewsDouble_Dutch

really don’t know what people were expecting tonight. on 00:40 - Nov 25 by wkj

Players that act like they speak in pressers would be nice. The way they conducted themselves after the game tonight was so far dethatched from the sort of passion and hunger we have it was unfunny.

Keep in mind a fair few in the team were talking about their dreams of being promoted to the premier league with Ipswich no so long ago, now they're acting like retiring in L1 is a hoot.

We were right to give Lambert beyond his 1st half season in charge, but certainly not right to start this season with him in charge. It seems that the players are too used to comfortable chasing a fantasy rather than setting a standard.

I didn't see the game, listened on the radio. If the reports last night of players walking off laughing and joking, made me immediately think how that would have gone down in the days of Butcher, Hunter, Mariner and Mills to name a few....
really don’t know what people were expecting tonight. on 17:22 - Nov 25 with 387 viewsDanTheMan

really don’t know what people were expecting tonight. on 17:14 - Nov 25 by Bergholt_Blue

You expected us to win 😂😂😂

We should compete. I didn't expect us to compete but we have the players to compete. Other clubs with significantly less resources manage it

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024