Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
at least 17 injuries already this season 17:44 - Nov 28 with 762 viewsSarge

involving 16 different first team players.

I was going to put together some data from the past 8 years or so to see the trend in injury causes and how long they were out for compared to average but there's just too much to go through. It's utterly ridiculous.
at least 17 injuries already this season on 17:45 - Nov 28 with 749 viewsstringy

Evans should be doing a root and branch analysis of our injuries, comparing to other team's data - it's losing him thousands in wages on players not playing
at least 17 injuries already this season on 17:47 - Nov 28 with 719 viewsQuilterstown

at least 17 injuries already this season on 17:45 - Nov 28 by stringy

Evans should be doing a root and branch analysis of our injuries, comparing to other team's data - it's losing him thousands in wages on players not playing

Why do Chambers and Judge stay injury-free?
at least 17 injuries already this season on 17:47 - Nov 28 with 719 viewsIllinoisblue

This issue should have been Stooge O’Neill’s first order of business but here we are with the same old problems. The club is broken

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

at least 17 injuries already this season on 17:49 - Nov 28 with 693 viewsNthsuffolkblue

The first thing the new manager should do is sort out some proper fitness measures that will prevent and treat injuries effectively. Something is badly wrong.

The second is to ensure there are decent tacticians involved in training, recruitment, team selection and on match days.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

at least 17 injuries already this season on 17:50 - Nov 28 with 668 viewsSarge

It's what I was intending to do with the publicly available data because we all know Evans hasn't got the slightest clue about how to run a football club but the numbers are overwhelming I don't know where to start
at least 17 injuries already this season on 17:53 - Nov 28 with 624 viewsNthsuffolkblue

at least 17 injuries already this season on 17:50 - Nov 28 by Sarge

It's what I was intending to do with the publicly available data because we all know Evans hasn't got the slightest clue about how to run a football club but the numbers are overwhelming I don't know where to start

Maybe they employed a YTS trainee to do it and that was what they came back with?

at least 17 injuries already this season on 17:54 - Nov 28 with 608 viewswkj

18 if you include Phil, 19 if you include all of us.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

at least 17 injuries already this season on 17:55 - Nov 28 with 591 viewsNthsuffolkblue

at least 17 injuries already this season on 17:54 - Nov 28 by wkj

18 if you include Phil, 19 if you include all of us.

Is Judge one of those?

Anyone know when he is supposed to be available to play again?

Login to get fewer ads

at least 17 injuries already this season on 18:12 - Nov 28 with 511 viewsBlueBadger

at least 17 injuries already this season on 17:47 - Nov 28 by Quilterstown

Why do Chambers and Judge stay injury-free?

Chambers because he's a good pro who looks after himself, Judge because he stays well away from getting involved in anything on the pitch that might lead to him getting hurt.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024