Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One thing we can all agree on. 19:52 - Dec 6 with 1574 viewsMattinLondon

Real Christmas Trees are a absolute pain in the arse and are not worth the effort. A good artificial tree is far superior.
One thing we can all agree on. on 21:40 - Dec 6 with 373 viewsronnyd

Radio Suffolk were interviewing a guy from Elveden Estates on this subject a couple of weeks ago.He said that the trees were like cut flowers and needed plenty of water to stand in. I thought that you just stuck them into a bucket of dirt, job done. Seemingly not.
One thing we can all agree on. on 21:48 - Dec 6 with 364 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

One thing we can all agree on. on 21:40 - Dec 6 by ronnyd

Radio Suffolk were interviewing a guy from Elveden Estates on this subject a couple of weeks ago.He said that the trees were like cut flowers and needed plenty of water to stand in. I thought that you just stuck them into a bucket of dirt, job done. Seemingly not.

Sounds a bit Viz Top Tips but.......................................Get a tree stand, water regularly and keep away from radiators. Job's a goodun.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

One thing we can all agree on. on 22:00 - Dec 6 with 358 viewsronnyd

One thing we can all agree on. on 21:48 - Dec 6 by StochesStotasBlewe

Sounds a bit Viz Top Tips but.......................................Get a tree stand, water regularly and keep away from radiators. Job's a goodun.

You've got the correct username regarding this subject anyway.
One thing we can all agree on. on 22:04 - Dec 6 with 353 viewshoppy

One thing we can all agree on. on 20:57 - Dec 6 by factual_blue

Why do you have an artificial puppy, why do you have lights on it, and why do you put it in the attic?

A lot less bother, no need to walk them, feed them, clear up after them. Lights are helpful to locate them in the loft.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

One thing we can all agree on. on 22:09 - Dec 6 with 352 viewsbazza

The whole experience of choosing a real tree with the family while having a mince pie and hot drink , collecting the tree and trimming it to fit in the room, is far superior to an artificial tree.. and then as someone said the scent of a real when you walk in the house is unbeatable .
One thing we can all agree on. on 22:16 - Dec 6 with 343 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

One thing we can all agree on. on 22:09 - Dec 6 by bazza

The whole experience of choosing a real tree with the family while having a mince pie and hot drink , collecting the tree and trimming it to fit in the room, is far superior to an artificial tree.. and then as someone said the scent of a real when you walk in the house is unbeatable .

The scent of a real tree also helps filter out the noxious gasses emitting from Mrs Pinewoods bottom after her plate of Christmas Day sprouts.

PPE also comes in handy in these circumstances.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

One thing we can all agree on. on 22:20 - Dec 6 with 332 viewsbazza

One thing we can all agree on. on 22:16 - Dec 6 by StochesStotasBlewe

The scent of a real tree also helps filter out the noxious gasses emitting from Mrs Pinewoods bottom after her plate of Christmas Day sprouts.

PPE also comes in handy in these circumstances.

Look at mr pinewood being all responsible wearing a mask in the pandemic at Christmas .. no luv, it’s for the stench from your arse 😂
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024