Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ballot - A Fairer Way To Allocate Tickets that Club failed to use 22:35 - Dec 8 with 4479 viewsSimon68

Ok, so the club have allocated Saturdays 2000 tickets and yes I missed out but surely they could have rewarded loyal supporters better.

Surely the first 2000 tickets could have been allocated based on how long each season ticket holder has been a season ticket holder, that way giving the first “historical” match back in front of a home crowd to those of us who have had ST’s for years.

Why should Joe Bloggs down the road who got his first ever season ticket in August this year have a ticket for Saturday whilst those of us who have had season tickets 20 years plus miss out.

The club missed a chance to repair some of the damage between them and us loyal supporters in my opinion.

Ballot - A Fairer Way To Allocate Tickets that Club failed to use on 10:38 - Dec 9 with 186 viewsitfcjoe

Ballot - A Fairer Way To Allocate Tickets that Club failed to use on 09:54 - Dec 9 by DublinBlue84

Well I would be going in the ballot for the Burton game in normal times, but just happens to be end of term and we've got a load of exams in several sittings (running later due to COVID) which mean it isn't going to work unless I am able to walk in 15 mins before kick off..Won't be able to go Boxing Day either, so you know, it's first game in January at best.

It's not a simple situation to work out I agree. Perhaps it's best I give a call to the club ticket office and try and garner how the system is going to work and what my chancess are. I have no qualms about missing the Portsmouth match itself, sure I'm disappointed but at the end of the day it was far more likely I'd not get a ticket than I would.

I think it would be sensible though if the club could give some rough guides on times of arrival at the stadium that we can expect for night games though, because that may impact their decision to go in for ballots.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2020 9:56]

I find it hard to believe they will turn people away if they are late for their slot, realistically getting 2000 people into a stadium shouldn't take long.

I'd personally apply, and then if given an early time speak to someone and see if anything can be done, if not then ensure they transfer it to another game for you

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024