Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Six hour round trip to Portman Road Tuesday night 12:04 - Dec 14 with 873 viewsMaySixth

can't wait

like a bad bad drug habit with no rehabilitation centre

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Six hour round trip to Portman Road Tuesday night on 12:16 - Dec 14 with 826 viewsSpruceMoose

In the middle of a pandemic too. Someone call Betty Ford.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Six hour round trip to Portman Road Tuesday night on 12:16 - Dec 14 with 829 viewsHerbivore

Best of luck to you. I can think of few things worse to do with my Tuesday evening right now.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Six hour round trip to Portman Road Tuesday night on 12:41 - Dec 14 with 782 viewsitfcpaul

Where are you travelling from?
[Post edited 14 Dec 2020 13:38]

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Six hour round trip to Portman Road Tuesday night on 13:03 - Dec 14 with 715 viewsnoggin

You nutter.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Six hour round trip to Portman Road Tuesday night on 13:05 - Dec 14 with 705 viewsPJH

Six hour round trip to Portman Road Tuesday night on 12:41 - Dec 14 by itfcpaul

Where are you travelling from?
[Post edited 14 Dec 2020 13:38]

Woodbridge but he has a poor sense of direction.
Six hour round trip to Portman Road Tuesday night on 13:32 - Dec 14 with 631 viewsazuremerlangus

TBH even 2 hours sat in an armchair watching via iFollow is feeling like a big ask these days.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2020 13:34]

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024