Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JVT 17:57 - Dec 30 with 1177 viewsfactual_blue

I think Prof Van Tam has decreed 'no cabinet minister is worthy to speak my name', and they are only allowed to refer to him as JVT.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

JVT on 17:57 - Dec 30 with 1159 viewsAce_High1

I was hoping for an update on the train? Has it been derailed - is it still in the station? Are we onboard yet JVT!!!???
JVT on 17:59 - Dec 30 with 1148 viewsfactual_blue

JVT on 17:57 - Dec 30 by Ace_High1

I was hoping for an update on the train? Has it been derailed - is it still in the station? Are we onboard yet JVT!!!???

The toilets are all broken and there's no buffet.

It's a Greater Anglia train.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

JVT on 18:01 - Dec 30 with 1130 viewsDublinBlue84

Either way, good to have someone who doesn't mince there words and speaks as it is.

He's not frightened to assert and put forward his views and to deliver a serious message and things which are true but that some people might not want to hear.

Johnson could learn a lot.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

JVT on 18:06 - Dec 30 with 1105 viewsemmaroyds

JVT on 18:01 - Dec 30 by DublinBlue84

Either way, good to have someone who doesn't mince there words and speaks as it is.

He's not frightened to assert and put forward his views and to deliver a serious message and things which are true but that some people might not want to hear.

He's great at explaining things to thicko's like me so I can understand.

He didn't do a football analogy today☹️
JVT on 04:14 - Dec 31 with 892 viewsSouthBucksBlue

JVT on 18:01 - Dec 30 by DublinBlue84

He reminds me of Mick Mills. Drab voice but tells it like it is.
JVT on 06:42 - Dec 31 with 860 viewsonceablue

Anyone who wears the suit he does screams confidence
JVT on 08:13 - Dec 31 with 800 viewsChurchman

I think JVT is excellent. Far better than the others in that in addition to being very precise in what he says, he is able to get his message across clearly. JVT strikes me as somebody who doesn’t take any nonsense from politicians either.

On another of them, I gather Chris Whitty worked on COVID wards over Christmas. Big salute to him too.
JVT on 09:38 - Dec 31 with 738 viewsbluelagos

JVT on 08:13 - Dec 31 by Churchman

I think JVT is excellent. Far better than the others in that in addition to being very precise in what he says, he is able to get his message across clearly. JVT strikes me as somebody who doesn’t take any nonsense from politicians either.

On another of them, I gather Chris Whitty worked on COVID wards over Christmas. Big salute to him too.

He does have a certain authority. Following on from the various vaccine threads, yesterday when VT spoke about what they are doing I just thought he knows his stuff and wouldn't support it if he didn't think it was the best way to do it.

Sometimes we don't need to understand everything and can put our trust in those who do. He is one of those people who I am happy to trust.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024