Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy New Year ... It's now 2021 here in NSW 13:23 - Dec 31 with 450 viewsurbanblue

... so can I be the first to wish everyone, all of us, best wishes for 2021. That we come out of this absolute sh1tshow that is life at the moment and everyone finds a future of Health and happiness.

I sometimes feel we are all experiencing everything together on this site ... That in some way I know you all or certainly in many ways, your thoughts, fears and ideals. TWTD is a family in many ways with all the love , arguments and laughs along the way. I would love this year if we can all just show a bit more kindness and less anger towards each other on here. We are all living with our own private fears and worries as to what the future holds. We should all understand that and maybe not be so judgemental.

Also, thanks Phil for everything ... You make it all possible.

COYB
Happy New Year ... It's now 2021 here in NSW on 13:31 - Dec 31 with 419 viewsFreddies_Ears

Happy New Year to those of you who have already put 2020 behind them, and to those of us who have yet to have that joy.
Happy New Year ... It's now 2021 here in NSW on 13:46 - Dec 31 with 398 viewsfactual_blue

And the same to you, young man, although we got a Happy New Year wish from our friends in Dunedin around midday GMT.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Happy New Year ... It's now 2021 here in NSW on 14:37 - Dec 31 with 381 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Good year for home grown then I take it!
Have a good one.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Happy New Year ... It's now 2021 here in NSW on 14:55 - Dec 31 with 370 viewsCoco

Spoiler alert?!

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024