Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If people blame the players instead of Lambert 22:57 - Jan 10 with 723 viewsITFC_96

Then why is it that whenever a player leaves they suddenly become much better?

A team cannot be made up of individuals. The players are there but there is no COACHING.
If people blame the players instead of Lambert on 22:59 - Jan 10 with 717 viewsBlueBadger

Duh. They're deliberately looking like they're sh1t so they can secure a lucrative move away!

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

If people blame the players instead of Lambert on 23:04 - Jan 10 with 689 viewsITFC_96

If people blame the players instead of Lambert on 22:59 - Jan 10 by BlueBadger

Duh. They're deliberately looking like they're sh1t so they can secure a lucrative move away!

I see a lot of people blaming players for the manager's failures. If they get played out of position, get coached badly, get shot of confidence then what do people expect?

Even the greatest players in the world can fail with bad managers.
If people blame the players instead of Lambert on 23:06 - Jan 10 with 678 viewsBlueBadger

If people blame the players instead of Lambert on 23:04 - Jan 10 by ITFC_96

I see a lot of people blaming players for the manager's failures. If they get played out of position, get coached badly, get shot of confidence then what do people expect?

Even the greatest players in the world can fail with bad managers.

Nah, they're doing it on purpose mate. Everyone knows that players who are clearly playing badly for their managers get paid the most and get offered the most contracts.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

If people blame the players instead of Lambert on 07:05 - Jan 11 with 525 viewsBlueySwede

Which players have left during Lamberts reign and are currently that amazing at another club?
If people blame the players instead of Lambert on 08:13 - Jan 11 with 456 viewsCheltenham_Blue

If people blame the players instead of Lambert on 07:05 - Jan 11 by BlueySwede

Which players have left during Lamberts reign and are currently that amazing at another club?

Josh Emmanuel. Top of league one.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024