Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There was allegedly a big fallout in the dressing room after Swindon 12:50 - Jan 12 with 5207 viewsCokeIsKey

Which kind of explains why Woolfenden came out for the interview looking so distraught and shaken - I can imagine him telling Lambert that the system needs to change and Lambert screaming at him “why don’t you go out yourself and tell the f*cking media that”

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

There was allegedly a big fallout in the dressing room after Swindon on 15:58 - Jan 12 with 774 viewsHullblue

There was allegedly a big fallout in the dressing room after Swindon on 14:23 - Jan 12 by Nazemariner

Probably between the players.

The mamnager would wait until everyone is in the dressing room, and then he'd lay into them.

I suspect some senior players pointed out to Andre that if he wanted to play CM he would need to make the odd tackle. Then he went all gansgter on them and starting calling them all brah!

What makes you think he would 'go all gangster' or 'call them all brah'?

Suggest you rethink this post.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

There was allegedly a big fallout in the dressing room after Swindon on 16:26 - Jan 12 with 669 viewsSimonds92

Imagine seeing a headline on fb from a site called 'Fan Banter' and not questioning the credibility of it....
There was allegedly a big fallout in the dressing room after Swindon on 16:15 - Jan 13 with 404 viewsEdmundo

There was allegedly a big fallout in the dressing room after Swindon on 13:26 - Jan 12 by Swansea_Blue

Hmm. I suppose there may have been, but I wouldn't necessarily trust any of these rumour sites with a business model based on maximising clicks.

Think we can apply that to nearly all the media these days. MO is all about creating conflict. Or just making s$$t up

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024