Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charlton 4 Rochdale 4 do we need anymore reasons why we 21:10 - Jan 12 with 1322 viewscarlisleaway

want rid of Lambert,
Charlton 4 Rochdale 4 do we need anymore reasons why we on 21:12 - Jan 12 with 1311 viewsHerbivore

Eh?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Charlton 4 Rochdale 4 do we need anymore reasons why we on 21:43 - Jan 12 with 1185 viewsRocky

As soon as I saw that result, I thought "Lambert Out."
Charlton 4 Rochdale 4 do we need anymore reasons why we on 21:57 - Jan 12 with 1150 viewsghostofescobar

Did they get more points than our 0-0 against Oxford then? If so, then I’m with you! Onwards!

GhostOfEscobar

Charlton 4 Rochdale 4 do we need anymore reasons why we on 10:07 - Jan 13 with 852 viewscarlisleaway

Charlton 4 Rochdale 4 do we need anymore reasons why we on 21:57 - Jan 12 by ghostofescobar

Did they get more points than our 0-0 against Oxford then? If so, then I’m with you! Onwards!

No, but they seem to know where the net is...
Charlton 4 Rochdale 4 do we need anymore reasons why we on 10:24 - Jan 13 with 824 viewslongtimefan

Charlton 4 Rochdale 4 do we need anymore reasons why we on 10:07 - Jan 13 by carlisleaway

No, but they seem to know where the net is...

Well they both seem to know where one net is, but not the other
Charlton 4 Rochdale 4 do we need anymore reasons why we on 16:40 - Jan 13 with 715 viewspatrickswell

The BBC match report for that game currently has a League One table with the team’s standings after 11 games. We’re 3rd in that. Suspend the season now!
Charlton 4 Rochdale 4 do we need anymore reasons why we on 17:29 - Jan 13 with 669 viewsstrikalite

Be more worried about PBoro putting five past Pompey last night
Charlton 4 Rochdale 4 do we need anymore reasons why we on 18:41 - Jan 13 with 604 viewslongtimefan

Charlton 4 Rochdale 4 do we need anymore reasons why we on 17:29 - Jan 13 by strikalite

I think that the fact Peterborough played a full strength team against a Portsmouth team that only had one starter from their last game might have something to do with that!
Login to get fewer ads

Charlton 4 Rochdale 4 do we need anymore reasons why we on 18:53 - Jan 13 with 583 viewshoppy

Charlton 4 Rochdale 4 do we need anymore reasons why we on 17:29 - Jan 13 by strikalite

Depends how much importance you give to the pizza cup, doesn’t it?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024