Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another cracker from that presser 12:42 - Jan 15 with 2723 viewsHerbivore

"Q: You’ve obviously got your playing principles and philosophy this year — the possession approach centred around the same system every week. Will you keep sticking to what you’ve been trying to do?

A: I learned my lesson about five, six years ago just trying to change systems left, right and centre. It never got me anywhere and I’ll never do that again. I spoke to loads of managers. They asked me ‘why do you keep changing the system?’ and I said ‘I’m just trying to get a win’. They told me ‘you just confuse people’ and they were 100% right. And I'm talking about top managers. I’ll never make that mistake again.

We have our own beliefs in how we want to play. I’ll never make that mistake again of just trying to win at all costs. Yes, you want to win, but my job is also to try and help players become better. I won’t change.

Q: You did change systems a lot last season though didn’t you Paul? So you’ve decided to move on from that?

A: Yeah...The guys coming back from injuries will give us that help. I think that’s important."

Where to even begin with that mess?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Another cracker from that presser on 15:34 - Jan 15 with 276 viewsBlueBadger

Another cracker from that presser on 15:16 - Jan 15 by Bluefish

The man has absolutely no shame whatsoever. Get some integrity and fook off

Bit much, Herbers is just offering his thoughts.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Another cracker from that presser on 15:37 - Jan 15 with 267 viewsHerbivore

Another cracker from that presser on 15:34 - Jan 15 by BlueBadger

Bit much, Herbers is just offering his thoughts.

Nah, he's got me pretty much spot on there.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Another cracker from that presser on 20:55 - Jan 15 with 193 viewshoppy

"Yes, you want to win, but my job is also to try and help players become better. I won’t change"

So he may help the players to become better, but he won't change... ie, he's going to remain shît, come what may...?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024