Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many will Peterborough score on Saturday? 11:46 - Jan 20 with 697 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

How many will Peterborough score on Saturday? on 11:49 - Jan 20 with 656 viewsgordon

Think we'll be 2-0 down after 15 minutes, but will somehow salvage a 3-3 draw in the 89th minute when an overhit Luke Thomas cross drifts in at the far post.
You think we'll have 3 shots on target? (n/t) on 11:50 - Jan 20 with 649 viewsBloots

How many will Peterborough score on Saturday? on 11:49 - Jan 20 by gordon

Think we'll be 2-0 down after 15 minutes, but will somehow salvage a 3-3 draw in the 89th minute when an overhit Luke Thomas cross drifts in at the far post.

Deflections. on 11:51 - Jan 20 with 643 viewsfooters

You think we'll have 3 shots on target? (n/t) on 11:50 - Jan 20 by Bloots

One will go in off Judge's backside.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

You think we'll have 3 shots on target? (n/t) on 11:51 - Jan 20 with 644 viewsgordon

You think we'll have 3 shots on target? (n/t) on 11:50 - Jan 20 by Bloots

2, really. I wouldn't count the overhit cross. Wait and see.
2 is probably achievable. (n/t) on 11:52 - Jan 20 with 629 viewsBloots

You think we'll have 3 shots on target? (n/t) on 11:51 - Jan 20 by gordon

2, really. I wouldn't count the overhit cross. Wait and see.

How many will Peterborough score on Saturday? on 11:58 - Jan 20 with 602 viewsMonkeyAlan

Evans you muppet.
How many will Peterborough score on Saturday? on 12:09 - Jan 20 with 583 viewsSitfcB

Sammie Szmodics will score at least 2.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I'm going for 5 in total..... on 12:12 - Jan 20 with 570 viewsBloots

How many will Peterborough score on Saturday? on 12:09 - Jan 20 by SitfcB

....2 for SS, 2 for JC-H and an OG.

Probably Toto, obviously.

Login to get fewer ads

How many will Peterborough score on Saturday? on 12:44 - Jan 20 with 486 viewsSuffolkPOSH

How many will Peterborough score on Saturday? on 12:09 - Jan 20 by SitfcB

Sammie had been in poor form pre the 25 day COVID break & even got dropped for a couple of games but since the return he has been great in the last two games. Pre the break POSH were in poor form & I was predicting a 0-0 bore draw but since returning we have won 2 & drawn 1 away to then top of the table Lincoln, a game we should have put away after a dominant first half.

POSH's away form isn't great but then again Ipswich home form over the last 5 games has been awful, LLWLL, with the one win being against bottom of the table Burton.

I'm going for a 2-0 POSH win but being a typical pessimistic fan I accept Ipswich, who haven't beaten a top 6 team since, I think, Oct 2019, and a team that seems to get a nose bleed if they enter an opponents half to play like the Brazil 1970 team & win.
How many will Peterborough score on Saturday? on 12:47 - Jan 20 with 460 viewsChurchman

Comfortable 3-0 win for Peterborough. 2-0 at half time, they’ll cruise the second half and finish with a late goal.

Press conference: the lads fought hard. The pitch was difficult. It’s a hard league with quality sides. We have earn the right to win games. Any team that finish above Peterborough will be close at the end of the season, it’s a marathon not a sprint, players coming back to fitness (KVY by 2050), when I was at Celtic (or when the boss was at Celtic if flunkyboy does the press conference) bla blah blah.

I so hope I’m wrong and we sweep to victory with a stylish, rampaging 6-0 win! Come back George Burley, all is forgiven!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024