Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Forum seen as 'negative'? 20:59 - Jan 30 with 4630 viewsCoco

Does that mean the opinion of all at the club is that the majority of fans are positive and the vocal minority are just venting on forums?

Fans will flock back in droves to support when allowed to?

Did that one game with fans fuel this opinion?

Fans have no way of voicing opinion so this indicates we are not being heard. If fans were able to attend Lambert would be vilified like nothing PR has ever seen before. Evans would be destroyed. Fans are being held in utter contempt by those who are currently untouchable.

The club seems to forget we are in division 3. Yes we have 'no divine right' to win games but it is your job Mr Lambert to make us win games. I am so angry with everything at the club right now.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Forum seen as 'negative'? on 21:39 - Jan 31 with 253 viewsFelstow1978

Our club, top to bottom, est baisé and the Owner seems thoroughly content with this state of affairs

Poll: Isn't it time that HRH Shesgotmyballsinherhand stops feeling the need to preach?

Forum seen as 'negative'? on 22:04 - Jan 31 with 215 viewsBugs

Forum seen as 'negative'? on 18:21 - Jan 31 by jeera

That does seem to be the pattern.

It's been said a million times I know, and yet we are all still bemused how such a successful business person can get so much so wrong.

It's almost like you need to get people in who know what they are doing.

In most cases there is more luck involved than people would like to think in becoming a successful business person.
Forum seen as 'negative'? on 22:25 - Jan 31 with 199 viewsHarlestonblue

Forum seen as 'negative'? on 22:14 - Jan 30 by davblue

The academy is the only shining light at this moment in time.

Everything else just appears to be run awfully. It needs someone who’s going to drag it up and is at the club 7 days a week, we are too big a club to have an owner, who gives it 2 days or so a week.

Agree.
The only thing that has cheered me this season is the emergence of an exciting young player called Elkan Baggott.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024