Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) 18:10 - Jan 30 with 6673 viewsElderGrizzly

Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) on 18:12 - Jan 30 with 4706 viewsChrisabian

I do wish Stuart would throw the stats at him. 'That's 11 points in 11 games and we're now in our lowest league position for 65 years - is automatic promotion realistic Paul?'

Get him proper babbling and mumbling.
Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) on 18:13 - Jan 30 with 4649 viewsWD19

I’ll be generous and suggest he is an unpleasant twerp.
Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) on 18:14 - Jan 30 with 4604 viewspointofblue

For something which doesn't matter to him it doesn't half upset him.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) on 18:14 - Jan 30 with 4586 viewsLankHenners

For someone who apparently doesn't care about or even know what the media say about him he doesn't half get upset about it a lot.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) on 18:14 - Jan 30 with 4575 viewsdominiciawful

He's a kant.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) on 18:15 - Jan 30 with 4517 viewstextbackup

Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) on 18:12 - Jan 30 by Chrisabian

I do wish Stuart would throw the stats at him. 'That's 11 points in 11 games and we're now in our lowest league position for 65 years - is automatic promotion realistic Paul?'

Yep, absolutely hammering him with facts and stats. Then sit back to hear his excuses

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) on 18:17 - Jan 30 with 4433 viewsCoco

He is getting away with murder. All on Evans' watch. We're screwed.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) on 18:19 - Jan 30 with 4372 viewsblueoxford

At least when McCarthy created a siege mentality he had the players fighting for him

I certainly don’t get that impression with Lambert
Login to get fewer ads

Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) on 18:21 - Jan 30 with 4224 viewsBluefish

Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) on 18:19 - Jan 30 by blueoxford

At least when McCarthy created a siege mentality he had the players fighting for him

I certainly don’t get that impression with Lambert

I think we will see a 3rd red card in a row next weekend if he is still here. I think they are protesting

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) on 18:23 - Jan 30 with 4163 viewsclive_baker

I want Watson to say 'lets be honest Paul, forget the 'we were great' b0llocks, your 2 and a bit years here has been absolutely toss hasn't it? At what point will you admit you're a failure?'

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) on 18:23 - Jan 30 with 4150 viewsBlueBadger

Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) on 18:21 - Jan 30 by Bluefish

I think we will see a 3rd red card in a row next weekend if he is still here. I think they are protesting

That, or he's telling them to get carded in games we're not going to win because it gives him and ready-made excuse.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) on 18:24 - Jan 30 with 4138 viewsMrTown

It’s almost as if he cannot believe anyone dare question the incredible job he is doing.

It’s almost as if he cannot believe anyone dare question a manager that relegated us, then led us to 11th, has currently got us 11th again, with the first or second biggest resources to hand at this level.

But given the disillusion regarding are performances, am I surprised, not one bit.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2021 18:35]

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) on 18:26 - Jan 30 with 4030 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

He judges local media via second hand accounts of what's been written?

Ok Paul, that sounds mature.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2021 18:26]

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) on 18:30 - Jan 30 with 3926 viewsjeera

"My job is to protect those guys"

It's not them under scrutiny sunshine.

And if you want what's best for them then you know what to do.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) on 18:31 - Jan 30 with 3895 viewsParamedic

Maybe if you did your job welll Mr Lambert then what gets written in the paper would reflect that. Face it, you either can’t handle the truth or your’re not very good at the smoke and mirrors illusion.

AllalallalSunderland

Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) on 18:31 - Jan 30 with 3878 viewschrismakin

Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) on 18:26 - Jan 30 by Marshalls_Mullet

He judges local media via second hand accounts of what's been written?

Ok Paul, that sounds mature.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2021 18:26]

Probably learnt that from Evans who doesnt watch our games he just gets reports from o'neill

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) on 18:32 - Jan 30 with 3864 viewslazyblue

To be fair to him on this occasion if someone wanted me sacked I would be the same.
Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) on 18:33 - Jan 30 with 3838 viewswaveneyblue

I just wish Stuart would just take him down. He's got the facts,, he must be so tempted
[Post edited 30 Jan 2021 18:38]
Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) on 18:34 - Jan 30 with 3818 viewsjeera

Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) on 18:32 - Jan 30 by lazyblue

To be fair to him on this occasion if someone wanted me sacked I would be the same.

Even if you deserved it?

He cannot sincerely believe his position is still tenable.

Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) on 18:35 - Jan 30 with 3777 viewspointofblue

Instead of asking questions I wish either Stuart Watson or Brenner Wooley would just call him out - he's is destroying his club and only his desire for money, or perhaps because he realises this would be it for his career, is keeping him in place.

Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) on 18:40 - Jan 30 with 3677 viewsBlueBadger

Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) on 18:30 - Jan 30 by jeera

"My job is to protect those guys"

It's not them under scrutiny sunshine.

And if you want what's best for them then you know what to do.

That'll be why he throws at least one player under the bus in every presser then.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2021 18:41]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) on 18:42 - Jan 30 with 3639 viewschrismakin

Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) on 18:35 - Jan 30 by pointofblue

Instead of asking questions I wish either Stuart Watson or Brenner Wooley would just call him out - he's is destroying his club and only his desire for money, or perhaps because he realises this would be it for his career, is keeping him in place.

I think they should do something different

"Evening Paul. We know you've got to get home so despite another loss. We will just report " played well. Couldn't ask for more. Dont care. Dont read what on social media but know about it.

Take care.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) on 18:45 - Jan 30 with 3562 viewsjeera

Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) on 18:40 - Jan 30 by BlueBadger

That'll be why he throws at least one player under the bus in every presser then.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2021 18:41]

Yeah quite.

Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) on 18:45 - Jan 30 with 3557 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) on 18:12 - Jan 30 by Chrisabian

How do you get the 50+ points from 23 games when you can only get 11 from 11? What is going to miraculously change your win percentage to the high 60s? It is currently ... (whatever it is) over ... (however many games) in this league!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) on 18:45 - Jan 30 with 3550 viewspointofblue

Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) on 18:42 - Jan 30 by chrismakin

I think they should do something different

"Evening Paul. We know you've got to get home so despite another loss. We will just report " played well. Couldn't ask for more. Dont care. Dont read what on social media but know about it.

Take care.

That's a good idea - maybe they could ban Paul Lambert from the press conferences?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024