Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) 18:10 - Jan 30 with 6693 viewsElderGrizzly

Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) on 18:46 - Jan 30 with 1849 viewsChrisd

PL doesn't like it as the truth hurts. I hope Stuart Watson keeps being honest and balanced with his view, we can all see who is giving a fair summary of the action and it's certainly not our manager.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) on 18:59 - Jan 30 with 1790 viewsJ2BLUE

Is he trying to get sacked? Parroting Lampard from his last press conference.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) on 19:34 - Jan 30 with 1683 viewsElderGrizzly

Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) on 18:31 - Jan 30 by chrismakin

Probably learnt that from Evans who doesnt watch our games he just gets reports from o'neill

Its worse than that, because Evans is at almost every game
Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) on 19:37 - Jan 30 with 1657 viewsJDB23

"My job is to protect the guys". Funny, seem to remember him singling out players in the media quite frequently. Complete fraud.
Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) on 21:39 - Jan 30 with 1485 viewsuppersirbob

He is trying to move the problem off his shoulders and on to anyone else
Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) on 21:40 - Jan 30 with 1481 viewsIP4_Blue

Is anyone suprised though??! Especially after last week
Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) (n/t) on 22:59 - Jan 30 with 1343 viewsBugs

Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) on 18:46 - Jan 30 by Chrisd

PL doesn't like it as the truth hurts. I hope Stuart Watson keeps being honest and balanced with his view, we can all see who is giving a fair summary of the action and it's certainly not our manager.

Watson has been very fair and balanced in my opinion. Which makes Lamberts attack on him look all the more deranged.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2021 23:05]
Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) on 23:07 - Jan 30 with 1306 viewsistanblue

Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) on 18:23 - Jan 30 by clive_baker

I want Watson to say 'lets be honest Paul, forget the 'we were great' b0llocks, your 2 and a bit years here has been absolutely toss hasn't it? At what point will you admit you're a failure?'

I really don't get why he doesn't do that. Lambert is a dead man walking. Watson and his paper have called for him to be sacked, 99% of the fanbase wants Lambert gone, what does he have to lose?
Login to get fewer ads

Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) on 23:18 - Jan 30 with 1272 viewsSwansea_Blue

Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) on 18:13 - Jan 30 by WD19

I’ll be generous and suggest he is an unpleasant twerp.

It’s looking that way. Some right unsavoury responses lately. Plus the vindictiveness of Hamgate.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) on 23:20 - Jan 30 with 1269 viewsChurchman

Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) on 18:14 - Jan 30 by pointofblue

For something which doesn't matter to him it doesn't half upset him.

It’s because he’s not the sharpest chisel in the box. Stupid people often get upset in my experience.

But he’s being handsomely paid to do Evans work for him, so they should both be happy really.
Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) on 00:29 - Jan 31 with 1189 viewsjayessess

Small thing but... he's not "protected those guys" at all. He's dug out at least half a dozen individual players, by name, during this season. Hell, he gets a shot in at Kayden Jackson *in this interview*.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2021 0:30]

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) on 00:33 - Jan 31 with 1187 viewsElderGrizzly

Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) on 18:24 - Jan 30 by MrTown

It’s almost as if he cannot believe anyone dare question the incredible job he is doing.

It’s almost as if he cannot believe anyone dare question a manager that relegated us, then led us to 11th, has currently got us 11th again, with the first or second biggest resources to hand at this level.

But given the disillusion regarding are performances, am I surprised, not one bit.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2021 18:35]

This is pretty damning too

Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) on 07:27 - Jan 31 with 1085 viewsMrTown

Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) on 00:33 - Jan 31 by ElderGrizzly

This is pretty damning too

Since we fell short again against a ‘play off’ rival at Doncaster, the wheels have well and truly fallen off - back on October 20th, so this is a long period now....

17 league games played - won 6 games, lost 9, drawn 2 - 20 points from a possible 51. 1.17 PPG. Over a season that’ll get you 54 points.

Drawn a blank in 6 of the last 11 games!

Won 5 out of our last 6 on our on patch!

Our top goal scorer in the last 17 games in ‘own goal’ with 2 (joint with Lankester) - own fuçking goal

I’m just getting a gut feeling that Paul Lambert might not be the right man for the job.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) on 09:16 - Jan 31 with 990 viewsPinewoodblue

Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) on 07:27 - Jan 31 by MrTown

Since we fell short again against a ‘play off’ rival at Doncaster, the wheels have well and truly fallen off - back on October 20th, so this is a long period now....

17 league games played - won 6 games, lost 9, drawn 2 - 20 points from a possible 51. 1.17 PPG. Over a season that’ll get you 54 points.

Drawn a blank in 6 of the last 11 games!

Won 5 out of our last 6 on our on patch!

Our top goal scorer in the last 17 games in ‘own goal’ with 2 (joint with Lankester) - own fuçking goal

I’m just getting a gut feeling that Paul Lambert might not be the right man for the job.

You might want to edit that.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) on 22:45 - Jan 31 with 868 viewsHarlestonblue

Just so bloody childish from Lambert.
Watson, Warren etc. are good sports journalists.
I'd like someone to ask him about all the recent home defeats but he is so thin skinned and ultra sensitive you are probably not allowed to. Why on earth is he paid so much money on such a long contract?????????????
I really can't believe we have come to this.
Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) on 22:47 - Jan 31 with 860 viewsjeera

Lambert being a tosser to Watson (again) on 22:45 - Jan 31 by Harlestonblue

Just so bloody childish from Lambert.
Watson, Warren etc. are good sports journalists.
I'd like someone to ask him about all the recent home defeats but he is so thin skinned and ultra sensitive you are probably not allowed to. Why on earth is he paid so much money on such a long contract?????????????
I really can't believe we have come to this.

It's no more than projection.

It's common from people who are feeling insecure.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024