Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You can always tell a what a well run club is 19:44 - Feb 1 with 512 viewsdavblue

We are making exactly the same mistakes as 7/8 years ago. No strategy, just try and slap a team together, short term.

Today has made me realise even more we are going nowhere under this current lot.

The 2 signings in isolation are good signings but it’s the message it sends out there is zero planning that we do that’s why we are back to square one and nothing is ever built that’s sustainable.
..they're one who don't employ Paul Lambert. (n/t) on 20:45 - Feb 1 with 446 viewsBlueBadger

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

You can always tell a what a well run club is on 20:50 - Feb 1 with 429 viewsPlums

Yep. To think that someone somewhere thinks that two 18 year olds, no matter how good they are will drag us out of this division with the team set up as it is, is laughable.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

You can always tell a what a well run club is on 07:51 - Feb 2 with 302 viewsTractorWood

Agree. Signing people on loan who might be decent prospects but are totally unproven whist Jackson and Nolan are trying to escape. Both of whom are for my money absolutely ok at this poor level.

It seems we've now fully embedded ourselves amongst the league one furniture. Club's a joke, a distasteful, drunker than everyone else at a party joke.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024