Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Evans really is going to keep him isn’t he 19:53 - Feb 1 with 914 viewsbluefunk

4 new loans on top of the 2 we have, when only 5 can feature in a match day squad, 2 of those are wide players when we don’t really play a system that suits them, panic defender loans, when we’ve had a month to sort it out, 3 of those loans are under 20 when we have promising under 20s of our own we loan out, all this on top of an already bloated squad he’s struggling to keep happy, and all this to support a manager whose time is clearly up

Can anyone make any sense of it?
Evans really is going to keep him isn’t he on 19:55 - Feb 1 with 896 viewsColchesterBlue1985

It’s called throwing enough darts at the board and eventually one of them will hit the bullseye he is looking for.
Evans really is going to keep him isn’t he on 19:58 - Feb 1 with 871 viewsDubtractor

No it is utterly crazy.

Will be great if it comes good, but 2 years of solid failure under Lambert, coupled with him being an utter turd to all and sundry in recent time, and the fact that a huge majority of our fanbase and local media want him out, leaves me absolutely baffled as to what Evans is playing at.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Evans really is going to keep him isn’t he on 20:02 - Feb 1 with 839 viewswkj

Evans really is going to keep him isn’t he on 19:58 - Feb 1 by Dubtractor

No it is utterly crazy.

Will be great if it comes good, but 2 years of solid failure under Lambert, coupled with him being an utter turd to all and sundry in recent time, and the fact that a huge majority of our fanbase and local media want him out, leaves me absolutely baffled as to what Evans is playing at.

Best way to look at this is to light up a big bifta and pretend this was Danny Cowley's request before his imminent hiring

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Evans really is going to keep him isn’t he on 20:03 - Feb 1 with 833 viewsitfc1108

I'm clinging on to hope that it's busy today, and that Cook or Cowley have chosen these players, and he will go tomorrow, once the transfer window slams shut.
Evans really is going to keep him isn’t he on 21:50 - Feb 1 with 695 viewscasanovacrow

He'll be gone by summer, if Evans was backing him past that we wouldn't be wasting money on just loans.

I worry we will be in the same situation as the Hurst one though. A new manager in after a squad exodus, having to self fund the filling of squad spaces by selling any assets off on the cheap, overpaying for players coming in, all because he's expecting too much to be done in the matter of weeks.
Evans really is going to keep him isn’t he on 23:05 - Feb 1 with 553 viewsFreddy

Plus loads out of contract on June!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024