Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry Wright 12:54 - Feb 5 with 995 viewsGeorge25

Seen Harry Wright hasn’t been playing for u23 for a while since his loan ended. Thought he would get some game time for 23s as he is out of contract in the summer. Is he injured or have they already decided he not going to stay on so are giving game time to younger keepers
Harry Wright on 13:01 - Feb 5 with 958 viewsIpswichKnight

He is out on loan in Sweden.
Harry Wright on 13:03 - Feb 5 with 948 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Harry Wright on 13:09 - Feb 5 with 929 viewsBeckets

Harry Wright on 13:01 - Feb 5 by IpswichKnight

The loan has finished.
Harry Wright on 13:15 - Feb 5 with 911 viewsWallingford_Boy

Think he is way down the pecking order now, assume he'll be released in the summer

RIP Sir Bobby

Harry Wright on 13:16 - Feb 5 with 902 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Harry Wright on 13:15 - Feb 5 by Wallingford_Boy

Think he is way down the pecking order now, assume he'll be released in the summer

Shame coz his dad was class.... if we had Wright MK 2 in goal I'd be happy

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Harry Wright on 13:26 - Feb 5 with 867 viewsGeorge25

Harry Wright on 13:03 - Feb 5 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

But harsh on him. He’s very good keeper with ball at his feet and has good distribution.
Harry Wright on 14:32 - Feb 5 with 747 viewsHalf_Idiot

Harry Wright on 13:15 - Feb 5 by Wallingford_Boy

Wright and Pryzbek are both out of contract at the end of the season, I imagine one of them will be kept on with the other let go.

As the the younger of the 2 I reckon Pryzbek will stay. He's gone straight in as Chesterfield's first choice and from what here from the Spireite fans I work with he's doing well.
Harry Wright on 14:34 - Feb 5 with 740 viewsBeckets

Harry Wright on 14:32 - Feb 5 by Half_Idiot

Wright and Pryzbek are both out of contract at the end of the season, I imagine one of them will be kept on with the other let go.

As the the younger of the 2 I reckon Pryzbek will stay. He's gone straight in as Chesterfield's first choice and from what here from the Spireite fans I work with he's doing well.

Critically I don’t think Pryzbek would count as a senior player for salary cap purposes next season which is likely to be the critical factor.
Login to get fewer ads

Harry Wright on 14:37 - Feb 5 with 737 viewsSuperCoops

Harry Wright on 13:01 - Feb 5 by IpswichKnight

He's been back from Sweden for a while, where he played only 1 game out there.

Personally, I don't think he's good enough. Wouldn't surprise me if both him and Pryzbek are released at the end of the season.
Harry Wright on 14:49 - Feb 5 with 711 viewsGeorge25

Harry Wright on 14:37 - Feb 5 by SuperCoops

He's been back from Sweden for a while, where he played only 1 game out there.

Personally, I don't think he's good enough. Wouldn't surprise me if both him and Pryzbek are released at the end of the season.

Imagine they will keep przybeck as believe he still will be under the age limit under the cap.
Harry Wright on 15:18 - Feb 5 with 676 viewsitfcjoe

Harry Wright on 14:32 - Feb 5 by Half_Idiot

I think Przybek is further on as well - currently on his 3rd loan spell of the season and has played regularly in them all plus the key no salary cap point

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024