Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket compensation email 16:27 - Feb 11 with 837 viewsZondervansTash

Anyone else just received an email about ST compensation? The club know there are a lot of fed up fans so thought they’d best send an email out about something we want to know about. However, it doesn’t actually inform us of anything significant and is a lot of waffle.

I think we’d all prefer an email about who our new manager is! Sigh.
Season ticket compensation email on 16:34 - Feb 11 with 768 viewsSteve_M

The most annoying thing there is referring to us as "Blues" not "The Blues". We're not Brummies, we can cope with the definite article. And can'y they do a mail merge with my name?

Text Below:

Dear Supporter,

The Club hopes to be in a position next month to announce compensation details for season ticket holders who purchased for the 2020/21 campaign.

Town are waiting on information from the EFL regarding any support from the Premier League that the Club may qualify for to cover some of the substantial financial losses during the pandemic.

Blues are also anticipating some guidance from the Government on when spectators may be allowed to return to watch live sport and any possible Covid-19 restrictions that may have to be taken into consideration even into next season.

Town have played all home games behind closed doors this term apart from vastly reduced attendances for the matches against Portsmouth and Burton in December.

Prime Minister, Boris Johnson, is expected to outline a ‘road map’ out of lockdown, brought about by the surge in Covid-19 cases, on February 22.

The Club, like the vast majority of clubs in the EFL - certainly in League One - are waiting on the full facts before finalising compensation options for season ticket holders but will publicise them as soon as we are in a position to do so.

The Club would like to thank supporters for their continued patience and support on this matter.

Ipswich Town Football Club

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Season ticket compensation email on 16:35 - Feb 11 with 759 viewshomer_123

Season ticket compensation email on 16:34 - Feb 11 by Steve_M

The most annoying thing there is referring to us as "Blues" not "The Blues". We're not Brummies, we can cope with the definite article. And can'y they do a mail merge with my name?

Text Below:

Dear Supporter,

The Club hopes to be in a position next month to announce compensation details for season ticket holders who purchased for the 2020/21 campaign.

Town are waiting on information from the EFL regarding any support from the Premier League that the Club may qualify for to cover some of the substantial financial losses during the pandemic.

Blues are also anticipating some guidance from the Government on when spectators may be allowed to return to watch live sport and any possible Covid-19 restrictions that may have to be taken into consideration even into next season.

Town have played all home games behind closed doors this term apart from vastly reduced attendances for the matches against Portsmouth and Burton in December.

Prime Minister, Boris Johnson, is expected to outline a ‘road map’ out of lockdown, brought about by the surge in Covid-19 cases, on February 22.

The Club, like the vast majority of clubs in the EFL - certainly in League One - are waiting on the full facts before finalising compensation options for season ticket holders but will publicise them as soon as we are in a position to do so.

The Club would like to thank supporters for their continued patience and support on this matter.

Ipswich Town Football Club

Not just me that it irked then Steve!

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Mine was genuinely in my "Junk Email" folder. (n/t) on 16:36 - Feb 11 with 748 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Season ticket compensation email on 16:36 - Feb 11 with 748 viewsDeano69

Still haven't spent the previous vouchers....

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Season ticket compensation email on 16:47 - Feb 11 with 721 viewsGarv

It's titled 'season ticket compensation under discussion'

It's not exactly disguised as any particular news.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Season ticket compensation email on 16:51 - Feb 11 with 689 viewsSteve_M

Season ticket compensation email on 16:35 - Feb 11 by homer_123

Not just me that it irked then Steve!

I mean "Soooper Blooos" is also acceptable.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Season ticket compensation email on 16:55 - Feb 11 with 682 viewsmonytowbray

No email for me but I cancelled last month. I expect to get nothing. To be fair ITFC can keep my money if Evans fcks off, he can even take what I'd paid so far this season with him.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024