Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can I respectfully ask who is still paying for their ST? 21:03 - Feb 16 with 2771 viewsJ2BLUE

Evans has literally chosen to throw this season away and you are still paying.

Evans has decided that no crowds = no real pressure and he will refuse to act until ST renewals come up again.

You are LITERALLY funding the wages of Lambert and his band of cretins to arrogantly dismiss your opinions with complete lies.

Evans has banned a journalist from the website we all use for free while you continue to PAY him to abuse the club we love.

Anyone still paying out of some misguided sense of loyalty really needs to consider what they are funding.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Can I respectfully ask who is still paying for their ST? on 09:20 - Feb 17 with 211 viewsLRB84UK

I've had a ST for 30 odd years now and yes I'm currently still paying and yes I shall probably renew.

Not for the club or Evans or lambert but for me. I work hard at the hospital. I have a home to run and a family to look after, football is my time. I go to the pub and see my parents and friends, I sit with my mum at the football. To be honest it's the only time I really get to see her. I go on away games too, again, more to spend time with mum and friends.

Football is, and always has been, time for me. It will continue to be so.

I view it like this at the moment, my ST money isn't going to lambert or the players, it's paying the wages of the cleaners, the shop workers, the staff who are currently on furlough. This is, in my head how i justify the money.

It's the only "luxury " I have and seeing my mum is a massive factor in my decision.
Can I respectfully ask who is still paying for their ST? on 09:21 - Feb 17 with 210 viewsjayessess

Can I respectfully ask who is still paying for their ST? on 08:11 - Feb 17 by Harry_Palmer

"Don't tell other people what to think or what to do please."

He didn't really, he just asked a question and pointed out a few facts. Emotions obviously running high after such a depressing performance though so both the OP and subsequent reactions understandable.

It just shows that people care deeply about the football club, something Evans has previously claimed is true of himself. I find it increasingly hard to believe he cares enough though as he continues to let this malaise drift on endlessly.

I'm always intrigued as to why people seem to think they can live in a society and never have anyone challenge anything they think or do.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Can I respectfully ask who is still paying for their ST? on 09:38 - Feb 17 with 191 viewsLeaky

Can I respectfully ask who is still paying for their ST? on 06:58 - Feb 17 by yesjohn99

Can always get a refund. Same difference as cancelling DD.

If you cancel you won't get a refund. As an earlier poster mentioned there are two payments to go this season. I have not cancelled , I also will not be renewing until changes are made.
Can I respectfully ask who is still paying for their ST? on 09:48 - Feb 17 with 185 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

I am paying still and probably will continue to do so; as they say, it's in the blood! Am I angry, frustrated, embarrassed, and loads of other words, yes of course I am.
Not sure though that cancelling season tickets at this time would achieve anything, especially as I can not see crowds at football for some time yet, so most of it will have to be refunded in some way.
There are of course several on here who claim they will never support ITFC in ANY way until PL has left; yet they all seemed to have watched the match last evening! It is easy to say one thing on social media, yet do the opposite in reality.
We all want the same outcome, a successful, but above all respected football club.
Can I respectfully ask who is still paying for their ST? on 09:48 - Feb 17 with 184 viewsHarry_Palmer

Can I respectfully ask who is still paying for their ST? on 09:09 - Feb 17 by Steve_M

Evans failings have been manifest over several years, yet the only significant dissent comes when the first team is performing badly.

Anyone, putting money into the club over that period - whether match tickets, iFollow or merchandise - is complicit in that and it shouldn't only become an issue because the first team is crap.

I don't disagree but of course it is only natural that the first team gets the most attention.

Look, it is entirely up to the individual supporter whether they wish to fund the club but I think the OP makes a valid point in that continuing to do so at this time is giving Evans the green light to let this sh!t show continue.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024