Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boring, boring Ipswich 09:45 - Feb 17 with 297 viewsKropotkin123

Average goals per game: 22nd, 2.19.

Imagining witnessing that as a season ticket holder? Tough luck, home excitement is lower: 22nd, 2.00.

If you see us score in one half, you might as well pack up and go home. We've only managed to score in both halves 4 times in 26 games.

The one caveat to our boring persona is the Blackpool rule. 20% of our goals scored have been against them, which is surprising, as they have the 7th best defensive record. To put it another way, we account for 23% of the goals they've conceded.

At least we're 4th in possession stats and 2nd in sending-off stats.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Boring, boring Ipswich on 10:45 - Feb 17 with 245 viewsJ2BLUE

Second in sendings off. What a time to be alive.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Boring, boring Ipswich on 10:49 - Feb 17 with 224 viewsbournemouthblue

For a second, I read that as we account for 23% of goals scored against us

That's a lot of own goals!

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

At least we're 4th in possession stats and 2nd in sending-off stats. on 10:49 - Feb 17 with 227 viewsDyland

arfarama

And people defending this...

Absurd situation that would and could not happen at any club except for one in terminal decline. Anyone defending this is simply not a sports fan. A supporter of ITFC, maybe, but not interested in who wins or loses. I think that's admirable, in a sense, but is not a sustainable position in professional sport. The club will quite literally die.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024