Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Simon Jordan has got it absolutely spot on. 14:12 - Feb 17 with 980 viewsSitfcB

He can certainly see right through Lambert and you love to see it.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Simon Jordan has got it absolutely spot on. on 14:19 - Feb 17 with 892 viewsChrisd

Nail on head again by Simon Jordan. However, lets be fair ME continues to get so many decisions wrong as our owner, he is very much part of the bigger problem at our club.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Simon Jordan has got it absolutely spot on. on 14:38 - Feb 17 with 809 viewsRegencyBlue

Simon Jordan has got it absolutely spot on. on 14:19 - Feb 17 by Chrisd

Nail on head again by Simon Jordan. However, lets be fair ME continues to get so many decisions wrong as our owner, he is very much part of the bigger problem at our club.

Lambert is A problem, Evans is THE problem!
Simon Jordan has got it absolutely spot on. on 14:41 - Feb 17 with 789 viewsBluedanW

Didn't I read in hear that Simon Jordan was a friend of Marcus Evans or someone who speaks with him?
Simon Jordan has got it absolutely spot on. on 14:45 - Feb 17 with 741 viewsSwansea_Blue

Simon Jordan has got it absolutely spot on. on 14:41 - Feb 17 by BluedanW

Didn't I read in hear that Simon Jordan was a friend of Marcus Evans or someone who speaks with him?

He says he knows him in this piece - https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/former-palace-chairman-jordan-slams-ipswich-owner-e

It doesn't sound as though they are especially friendly though! Jordan's always come across as gobby and over-opinionated. But I think he's pretty much spot on in his assessment here and in what he's said previously about us under Evans.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Simon Jordan has got it absolutely spot on. on 14:51 - Feb 17 with 702 viewsChrisd

Simon Jordan has got it absolutely spot on. on 14:45 - Feb 17 by Swansea_Blue

He says he knows him in this piece - https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/former-palace-chairman-jordan-slams-ipswich-owner-e

It doesn't sound as though they are especially friendly though! Jordan's always come across as gobby and over-opinionated. But I think he's pretty much spot on in his assessment here and in what he's said previously about us under Evans.

I get impression with Jordan that although he is opinionated whatever he says on the radio, he's more than happy to say to your face.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Simon Jordan has got it absolutely spot on. on 15:37 - Feb 17 with 558 viewsSwansea_Blue

Simon Jordan has got it absolutely spot on. on 14:51 - Feb 17 by Chrisd

I get impression with Jordan that although he is opinionated whatever he says on the radio, he's more than happy to say to your face.

Yes, I expect so!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024