Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Those of you that have had the covid vaccination.... 23:03 - Feb 17 with 4012 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

...care to say whether or not you felt crock, if so for how long and which version did you get.
I would also appreciate a good link explaining the 'new' technology behind the synthetic one please.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Those of you that have had the covid vaccination.... on 16:59 - Feb 18 with 368 viewsTJS

Mum and Dad (82 and 79) both had Pfizer - no noticeable effects at all.
Sore arms are probably more to do with how hard you jab it in.
Those of you that have had the covid vaccination.... on 17:27 - Feb 18 with 353 viewsDebsyAngel

My Dad had Oxford one (he is 79) and had a bad night's sleep, woke up with "flashing lights" in his mind, but fine the next day. My Mum had Pfizer one (she is 71) and apart from a sore arm, was fine. I have no idea when mine is due - WAS in Priority 6 until this bloody Government decided to turf asthmatics who control their illness with steroid inhaler and who have a flu jab annually under a bus.
Those of you that have had the covid vaccination.... on 19:25 - Feb 18 with 320 viewsPinewoodblue

AstraZ for me, no reaction at all, not even a sore arm. Aife has Pfizer arm sore fr 24 hours but as she said at least she knows, from that, it is working.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Those of you that have had the covid vaccination.... on 15:11 - Feb 19 with 266 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Those of you that have had the covid vaccination.... on 00:12 - Feb 18 by StokieBlue

I don't think you'll get a choice of vaccines when you have your appointment, you'll get given what they have at that location (at least that is how it's worked with people I've spoken to but perhaps someone else can confirm).

There was a study implying that AZ reduced the transmissibility by about 67% but I am not sure if that is peered reviewed. There are probably similar studies coming out of Israel on the Pfizer vaccine but to be honest I haven't checked.

SB

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2021/feb/19/coronavirus-live-news-global-

Positive sounding so far.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Those of you that have had the covid vaccination.... on 15:48 - Feb 19 with 249 viewsthebluewizzard

Don't know if this has been posted before but just in case it hasn't

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-pfizer-vaccine-is-up-to-85-effective-after-f
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024