Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hurst 12 matches, Lambert >100 not out. 22:25 - Feb 19 with 665 viewsTrequartista

Why has Evans taken two completely different stances with two equally poorly performing managers?

It seems to me he bears a grudge against the part of the fanbase that wanted McCarthy out, leading to his exit. He thought ok, i'll do it 'your way' then, and appointed any old lower division manager he could find, and then get rid of him as soon as possible. You can't really judge a manager on 12 games, although you can judge him on his signings and they were woefully inadequate.

This now creates a BCWYWF environment, clumsily referenced in one of his rambling bi-annual statements, equating anyone who thought McCarthy should go with an automatic backing of Hurst, having appointed the type of manager he really wanted to succeed McCarthy in the first place - an old hand.

Lambert is even fully utilising the players Hurst bought, the very purchases that were deemed inadequate and got him the sack! (That is until they get chucked in the U23s)

I suspect his time is about to end now, but i think this is why he has given one man so little time, and one man so much.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Hurst 12 matches, Lambert >100 not out. on 22:30 - Feb 19 with 627 viewsRobTheMonk

Lambert's first games in chance, from a point perspective, same as Hurst. Only it's got worse lol.

Hurst was crap, but we cut off the limb to save the body. Only Lambert then shoved that limb up Towns arsehole.
Hurst 12 matches, Lambert >100 not out. on 22:31 - Feb 19 with 612 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Hurst 12 matches, Lambert >100 not out. on 22:49 - Feb 19 with 545 viewsEireannach_gorm

does that explain the five year contract? Nothing like a bit of doubling down.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2021 23:29]
Hurst 12 matches, Lambert >100 not out. on 22:52 - Feb 19 with 531 viewsTrequartista

Hurst 12 matches, Lambert >100 not out. on 22:49 - Feb 19 by Eireannach_gorm

does that explain the five year contract? Nothing like a bit of doubling down.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2021 23:29]

Yes I thought about that after i had posted, and it does partially explain why that contract was so long.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024