Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Technical! Progressive! Management Structure! Overloads! Strategy! Tactical..,. 11:06 - Feb 20 with 292 viewsunstableblue

....Acumen! Board Scrutiny! Brentford! Trumpist Satanist! Footballing Director! Robinson! Objectives!.....

These used to be my favourite words.... now there are only two:

“Lambert Out!”

(Oh and “Orange Twirl”)

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Technical! Progressive! Management Structure! Overloads! Strategy! Tactical..,. on 11:21 - Feb 20 with 250 viewsDarth_Koont

It’s the end of the world as we know it.
And I feel fine.

Pronouns: He/Him

Technical! Progressive! Management Structure! Overloads! Strategy! Tactical..,. on 11:45 - Feb 20 with 202 viewsunstableblue

Technical! Progressive! Management Structure! Overloads! Strategy! Tactical..,. on 11:21 - Feb 20 by Darth_Koont

And I feel fine.

Just rush out to your local Newsagent Darth, buy a Cadburys Orange Twirl (they're limited edition, so like Lambert, time is running out), make a big mug of tea.... and sit back and relax.... "don't worry about thing, 'cause everything's going to be all right"

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Technical! Progressive! Management Structure! Overloads! Strategy! Tactical..,. on 11:50 - Feb 20 with 189 viewshoppy

Technical! Progressive! Management Structure! Overloads! Strategy! Tactical..,. on 11:45 - Feb 20 by unstableblue

Just rush out to your local Newsagent Darth, buy a Cadburys Orange Twirl (they're limited edition, so like Lambert, time is running out), make a big mug of tea.... and sit back and relax.... "don't worry about thing, 'cause everything's going to be all right"

Have you procured?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024