Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's been anounced on Twitter by notatalldodgyITFC than Phil has not only been.. 13:24 - Feb 25 with 1082 viewsBlueBadger

...reinstated but he's going to be new owner manager.

I for one welcome our new follically challenged overlord.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2021 14:27]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

It's been anounced on Twitter by notatalldogdyITFC than Phil has not only been.. on 13:25 - Feb 25 with 1022 viewsBlueWorldOrder

So how comes your saying this deal isn't happening then?

Poll: Should we stop changing kits every season?

It's been anounced on Twitter by notatalldogdyITFC than Phil has not only been.. on 13:26 - Feb 25 with 1017 viewsBudapestByBlimp

Yeah, but we all know Phil will be on the golf course and it'll be Gav who picks the team.
It's been anounced on Twitter by notatalldogdyITFC than Phil has not only been.. on 13:27 - Feb 25 with 977 viewsBlueBadger

It's been anounced on Twitter by notatalldogdyITFC than Phil has not only been.. on 13:25 - Feb 25 by BlueWorldOrder

So how comes your saying this deal isn't happening then?

*you're
I'm saying I've got better ITK info than you have.
NotatalldodgyITFC is 100% legit, brah.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

It's been anounced on Twitter by notatalldogdyITFC than Phil has not only been.. on 13:46 - Feb 25 with 884 viewsdavblue

It's been anounced on Twitter by notatalldogdyITFC than Phil has not only been.. on 13:26 - Feb 25 by BudapestByBlimp

Yeah, but we all know Phil will be on the golf course and it'll be Gav who picks the team.

What are Gav's Friday striker sessions like?

On par with TC's or better?
It's been anounced on Twitter by notatalldogdyITFC than Phil has not only been.. on 13:50 - Feb 25 with 848 viewsmo_itfc

It's been anounced on Twitter by notatalldogdyITFC than Phil has not only been.. on 13:46 - Feb 25 by davblue

What are Gav's Friday striker sessions like?

On par with TC's or better?

I'm hoping Gav takes on a Doig like role as the coach who calls out our goalkeepers for a fist fight.

Poll: Now that The Athletic has an article, is this takeover actually happening?

It's been anounced on Twitter by notatalldogdyITFC than Phil has not only been.. on 14:04 - Feb 25 with 780 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

It's been anounced on Twitter by notatalldogdyITFC than Phil has not only been.. on 13:50 - Feb 25 by mo_itfc

I'm hoping Gav takes on a Doig like role as the coach who calls out our goalkeepers for a fist fight.

Nah, Gav's more the "arm round the shoulder, tea and hobnobs" sort of coach surely?

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

It's been anounced on Twitter by notatalldogdyITFC than Phil has not only been.. on 14:07 - Feb 25 with 764 viewsmo_itfc

It's been anounced on Twitter by notatalldogdyITFC than Phil has not only been.. on 14:04 - Feb 25 by You_Bloo_Right

Nah, Gav's more the "arm round the shoulder, tea and hobnobs" sort of coach surely?

I would expect him to have an influence in contract talks, adding a goal bonus to be paid in hobnobs! that outta sort out our goal drought!

Poll: Now that The Athletic has an article, is this takeover actually happening?

It's been anounced on Twitter by notatalldogdyITFC than Phil has not only been.. on 14:12 - Feb 25 with 738 viewsEwan_Oozami

Inspired by your subject title.....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024