Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
LoOk aT aLl ThEsE iDiOtS gEtTInG eXcItEd oVeR sOmEoNe lIkIng a tWeEt (n/t) 14:39 - Feb 26 with 582 viewsCokeIsKey

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

LoOk aT aLl ThEsE iDiOtS gEtTInG eXcItEd oVeR sOmEoNe lIkIng a tWeEt (n/t) on 14:40 - Feb 26 with 568 viewsStokieBlue

It's all about the level of reliability.

For instance, yours is right at the bottom of the Mariana Trench and the Athletics is more like somewhere in the Alps.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

LoOk aT aLl ThEsE iDiOtS gEtTInG eXcItEd oVeR sOmEoNe lIkIng a tWeEt (n/t) on 14:42 - Feb 26 with 526 viewsSpruceMoose

Schools really need to consider increasing the amount of critical thinking and source evaluation skills they teach in school.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

LoOk aT aLl ThEsE iDiOtS gEtTInG eXcItEd oVeR sOmEoNe lIkIng a tWeEt (n/t) on 14:43 - Feb 26 with 520 viewsDanTheMan

LoOk aT aLl ThEsE iDiOtS gEtTInG eXcItEd oVeR sOmEoNe lIkIng a tWeEt (n/t) on 14:40 - Feb 26 by StokieBlue

It's all about the level of reliability.

For instance, yours is right at the bottom of the Mariana Trench and the Athletics is more like somewhere in the Alps.

SB

I will say though, I do think some other people were going a bit far the other way in that it definitely meant nothing.

It was all a little strange that he just randomly started following us and liking our the posts and things, when put alongside the other rumours.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

LoOk aT aLl ThEsE iDiOtS gEtTInG eXcItEd oVeR sOmEoNe lIkIng a tWeEt (n/t) on 14:44 - Feb 26 with 489 viewsfooters

If your first instinct is to trust an obviously doctored WhatsApp message, then it says quite a lot about your levels of critical thinking.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

LoOk aT aLl ThEsE iDiOtS gEtTInG eXcItEd oVeR sOmEoNe lIkIng a tWeEt (n/t) on 14:47 - Feb 26 with 454 viewsjeera

LoOk aT aLl ThEsE iDiOtS gEtTInG eXcItEd oVeR sOmEoNe lIkIng a tWeEt (n/t) on 14:43 - Feb 26 by DanTheMan

I will say though, I do think some other people were going a bit far the other way in that it definitely meant nothing.

It was all a little strange that he just randomly started following us and liking our the posts and things, when put alongside the other rumours.

"Fan Fiction" etc.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

LoOk aT aLl ThEsE iDiOtS gEtTInG eXcItEd oVeR sOmEoNe lIkIng a tWeEt (n/t) on 14:47 - Feb 26 with 454 viewsCokeIsKey

LoOk aT aLl ThEsE iDiOtS gEtTInG eXcItEd oVeR sOmEoNe lIkIng a tWeEt (n/t) on 14:42 - Feb 26 by SpruceMoose

Schools really need to consider increasing the amount of critical thinking and source evaluation skills they teach in school.

Not really. I’m a clever individual - I can see things that other people don’t and make conclusions from tiny bits of information. Though from your perspective it meant nothing, I could see that something massive was on the horizon.

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

LoOk aT aLl ThEsE iDiOtS gEtTInG eXcItEd oVeR sOmEoNe lIkIng a tWeEt (n/t) on 14:49 - Feb 26 with 428 viewsfooters

LoOk aT aLl ThEsE iDiOtS gEtTInG eXcItEd oVeR sOmEoNe lIkIng a tWeEt (n/t) on 14:47 - Feb 26 by CokeIsKey

Not really. I’m a clever individual - I can see things that other people don’t and make conclusions from tiny bits of information. Though from your perspective it meant nothing, I could see that something massive was on the horizon.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

LoOk aT aLl ThEsE iDiOtS gEtTInG eXcItEd oVeR sOmEoNe lIkIng a tWeEt (n/t) on 14:50 - Feb 26 with 411 viewsSpruceMoose

LoOk aT aLl ThEsE iDiOtS gEtTInG eXcItEd oVeR sOmEoNe lIkIng a tWeEt (n/t) on 14:47 - Feb 26 by CokeIsKey

Are you that lass with the bowl hair cut who used to do the horoscopes in The Sun?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

LoOk aT aLl ThEsE iDiOtS gEtTInG eXcItEd oVeR sOmEoNe lIkIng a tWeEt (n/t) on 14:55 - Feb 26 with 363 viewsStokieBlue

Do you take your writing tips from The Donald?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

LoOk aT aLl ThEsE iDiOtS gEtTInG eXcItEd oVeR sOmEoNe lIkIng a tWeEt (n/t) on 14:58 - Feb 26 with 334 viewsBlueWorldOrder

I thought it was happening too. Although if you read the Athletic piece there is nothing really substantial in it. The only new bit of info is the Cook thing but even then that's a fair guess at a name to throw in to give it some credibility.

Poll: Should we stop changing kits every season?

LoOk aT aLl ThEsE iDiOtS gEtTInG eXcItEd oVeR sOmEoNe lIkIng a tWeEt (n/t) on 15:12 - Feb 26 with 260 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024