Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
With both Lambert and Moore leaving their posts... 20:01 - Mar 1 with 940 viewspointofblue

How many other matches have there been where both managers have moved on after the game? Any others involving Town?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

With both Lambert and Moore leaving their posts... on 20:05 - Mar 1 with 904 viewsgainsboroughblue

May 1990. WBA-Brian Talbot, ITFC-John Duncan. This was last game of the season though so suspect this type of example has happened a fair bit.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

With both Lambert and Moore leaving their posts... on 20:09 - Mar 1 with 870 viewspointofblue

With both Lambert and Moore leaving their posts... on 20:05 - Mar 1 by gainsboroughblue

May 1990. WBA-Brian Talbot, ITFC-John Duncan. This was last game of the season though so suspect this type of example has happened a fair bit.

Though Talbot having close ties to Ipswich gives that one an extra edge! As you say, I guess quite a few occurrences have happened thanks to that - I imagine far less mid season.

With both Lambert and Moore leaving their posts... on 21:22 - Mar 1 with 749 viewsIllinoisblue

With both Lambert and Moore leaving their posts... on 20:05 - Mar 1 by gainsboroughblue

Pretty sure I was at that game. A win for Town as I recall.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

With both Lambert and Moore leaving their posts... on 21:38 - Mar 1 with 709 viewsRomeo4

Not a Town one but Budgies v Col U a few years back. A certain ex-Dortmund midfielder ended up replacing Gunn after smashing them at carrow rd.
With both Lambert and Moore leaving their posts... on 21:42 - Mar 1 with 671 viewsRonFearonsHair

With both Lambert and Moore leaving their posts... on 21:38 - Mar 1 by Romeo4

Not a Town one but Budgies v Col U a few years back. A certain ex-Dortmund midfielder ended up replacing Gunn after smashing them at carrow rd.

Gunn lasted a few more games IIRC.
With both Lambert and Moore leaving their posts... on 21:45 - Mar 1 with 647 viewsgainsboroughblue

With both Lambert and Moore leaving their posts... on 21:22 - Mar 1 by Illinoisblue

Pretty sure I was at that game. A win for Town as I recall.

I suspect you were too! It was 3-1. We scored all our goals in the first 20 minutes but my attention was more diverted to this WBA nutcase to our right who was bizarrely stood, poised holding a brick.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

With both Lambert and Moore leaving their posts... on 21:52 - Mar 1 with 624 viewsTrumptonBlue

With both Lambert and Moore leaving their posts... on 21:45 - Mar 1 by gainsboroughblue

I suspect you were too! It was 3-1. We scored all our goals in the first 20 minutes but my attention was more diverted to this WBA nutcase to our right who was bizarrely stood, poised holding a brick.

Chris Neville's one and only game for Town, I think.
With both Lambert and Moore leaving their posts... on 21:59 - Mar 1 with 581 viewsRomeo4

With both Lambert and Moore leaving their posts... on 21:42 - Mar 1 by RonFearonsHair

Gunn lasted a few more games IIRC.

You are quite right. I stand corrected.

Seem to remember feeling rather smug at the state of those Budgies back then (not that we were exactly world beaters at the time). How things have changed.
Login to get fewer ads

With both Lambert and Moore leaving their posts... on 22:08 - Mar 1 with 560 viewspointofblue

With both Lambert and Moore leaving their posts... on 21:59 - Mar 1 by Romeo4

You are quite right. I stand corrected.

Seem to remember feeling rather smug at the state of those Budgies back then (not that we were exactly world beaters at the time). How things have changed.

With a massive hand from that ex-Dortmund midfielder in both cases.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024