Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next five games are huge 23:34 - Mar 2 with 1210 viewsjudespiveyg

Could define our season. If we come out of these next five in/around the top six we could really be looking good.
That's a pretty favourable run in from the Wigan game onwards, all of the bottom six, one of whom (Wimbledon) we play twice. MK (15th) Fleetwood (16th) and Shrewsbury (17th) also aren't much to write home about.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2021 23:35]

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Next five games are huge on 07:27 - Mar 3 with 994 viewsmparkyn

Only two remaining matches against teams currently above 7th. Lincoln (H) and Portsmouth (A).

Ealing Blue

Next five games are huge on 07:35 - Mar 3 with 945 viewstiptreeblue

Fleetwood, who won at Lincoln last night lol. I don`t think it matters where teams are in this league, they all seem to be able to beat anybody every now and again
Next five games are huge on 08:18 - Mar 3 with 823 viewsjayessess

2 wins from 5 to keep the show on the road, 3 wins+ and you'd start eyeing something incredible...

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Next five games are huge on 08:33 - Mar 3 with 768 viewsIpswichKnight

We’re currently 9 points off 2nd with 3 games in hand over Hull. It is all if buts and maybes but if we do go 4/5 wins on the trot we will be right up there breathing down the necks of the top 2.

We’ve also got to play 6 out of the bottom 7 including Wimbledon twice. We should really be backing ourselves to win a lot of games between now and the end of the season.
Next five games are huge on 08:39 - Mar 3 with 723 viewsGeneric

Yep. Plus Lincoln is a 6-pointer, Plymouth is a game-in-hand on Posh and Sunderland, Fleetwood a game-in-hand on Hull and Pompey another 6-pointer.
Next five games are huge on 08:39 - Mar 3 with 720 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I seriously think all remaining games are huge.
I have serious doubts about our ability to get up via the play-offs.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Next five games are huge on 08:40 - Mar 3 with 720 viewsBent_double

Next five games are huge on 07:27 - Mar 3 by mparkyn

Only two remaining matches against teams currently above 7th. Lincoln (H) and Portsmouth (A).

Both of whom are on dodgy runs at the moment too.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024