Quantcast
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Test and not Trace 08:25 - Mar 5 with 331 viewsElderGrizzly

Test and not Trace on 09:02 - Mar 5 with 250 viewstractorboyjames

For supposed free-marketeers - they show an astonishing ignorance for the value of money.
Test and not Trace on 10:24 - Mar 5 with 182 viewsBlueBadger

Test and not Trace on 09:02 - Mar 5 by tractorboyjames

For supposed free-marketeers - they show an astonishing ignorance for the value of money.

They are all about wasting other peoples' money if it means their mates get it. Think of it as recycling, only for greedy incompetent sociopaths.

Ham>Lam
Poll: Lambert's gone, Evans has gone who should go next?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Test and not Trace on 10:30 - Mar 5 with 167 viewsSwansea_Blue

As I've said previously, I wasn't traced and I couldn't use the app and they didn't make it compatible with older iPhones. So I could have been spreading it all over the place for all they knew. But then my Mrs was contacted and id use the app, so all very hit and miss.

The writing was on the wall when they appointed Dido Harding, thought they could reinvent the wheel and farmed it out to people with little experience. It's a shame, as not only is it a monumental waste of money it should also have been the cornerstone of a much better Covid response.

Time and time again they've shown they can't be trusted with the public purse, yet the narrative remains that they are the party of sensible economics. It's madness. If people would only look at the evidence rather than believe the propaganda and client journalists.

Poll: So then cake aficionados, which is your favourite part of Battenberg?

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2021