Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
T20 13:36 - Mar 12 with 577 viewsCoastalblue

Game one

No Rohit, surprising, start for Curran, interesting.

Is it on TV? Must be

What channel?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

T20 on 13:40 - Mar 12 with 553 viewsPinewoodblue

On Sky, you could consider watching the F1 testing session which is also on Sky.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

T20 on 13:41 - Mar 12 with 553 viewsLeBlue

2 for 1 after 2 overs

Sky ch 401
T20 on 13:42 - Mar 12 with 543 viewsLeBlue

T20 on 13:41 - Mar 12 by LeBlue

2 for 1 after 2 overs

Sky ch 401

Make that India 3 for 2. Great start for England.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2021 13:43]
T20 on 13:48 - Mar 12 with 526 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

Seeing as there seem to be a few cricket fans on here I wondered if any of you might fancy an event we are running at my work. I work for youth cricket Charity Chance to Shine and we are holding a double header zoom event. The first will be held on Thursday 18th March at 7pm, with Andrew Strauss, Heather Knight and Alastair Cook linking up to discuss all things England cricket. West Indies former captain Daren Sammy, former South African captain Graeme Smith and current Australian captain Meg Lanning will be our ‘International Hat-trick’ on Thursday 25th March at 7pm. Both events will be held on Zoom, and be hosted by Mark Nicholas. If anyone is interested link attached here: https://www.chancetoshine.org/event/captainscall2

PS I put this on an earlier cricket thread but not sure anyone saw it, apologies if you've already seen the message!

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

T20 on 16:00 - Mar 12 with 455 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

Listening on Talksport 2 and England are absolutely slaying India with the bat now.

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

T20 on 16:03 - Mar 12 with 446 viewsCoastalblue

T20 on 13:48 - Mar 12 by Charlie_pl_baxter

Seeing as there seem to be a few cricket fans on here I wondered if any of you might fancy an event we are running at my work. I work for youth cricket Charity Chance to Shine and we are holding a double header zoom event. The first will be held on Thursday 18th March at 7pm, with Andrew Strauss, Heather Knight and Alastair Cook linking up to discuss all things England cricket. West Indies former captain Daren Sammy, former South African captain Graeme Smith and current Australian captain Meg Lanning will be our ‘International Hat-trick’ on Thursday 25th March at 7pm. Both events will be held on Zoom, and be hosted by Mark Nicholas. If anyone is interested link attached here: https://www.chancetoshine.org/event/captainscall2

PS I put this on an earlier cricket thread but not sure anyone saw it, apologies if you've already seen the message!

Going to respond to this so you don't feel like you've killed the thread and don't post it again.
It looks a really enjoyable evening and there is some good stuff you are doing there, unfortunately I'll be workingso can't join but would certainly consider it otherwise. I have forwarded the link on to a couple of friends who may well have an interest too.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

T20 on 16:16 - Mar 12 with 424 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

T20 on 16:03 - Mar 12 by Coastalblue

Going to respond to this so you don't feel like you've killed the thread and don't post it again.
It looks a really enjoyable evening and there is some good stuff you are doing there, unfortunately I'll be workingso can't join but would certainly consider it otherwise. I have forwarded the link on to a couple of friends who may well have an interest too.

Thanks Coastal, much appreciated regardless.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024