Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That's Pompey nailed on for the play-offs then! 09:07 - Mar 18 with 5606 viewsWallingford_Boy

Very jel of them getting the Cowleys..

RIP Sir Bobby

That's Pompey nailed on for the play-offs then! on 09:46 - Mar 19 with 796 viewsMaySixth

Very happy with Cook appointment.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

That's Pompey nailed on for the play-offs then! on 09:52 - Mar 19 with 782 viewsMrTown

That's Pompey nailed on for the play-offs then! on 10:23 - Mar 18 by Wallingford_Boy

Thanks for clarifying.

I am just a little bemused as to why you are then sucking the Cowley brothers choppers still.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

That's Pompey nailed on for the play-offs then! on 10:26 - Mar 19 with 763 viewsWallingford_Boy

That's Pompey nailed on for the play-offs then! on 09:52 - Mar 19 by MrTown

I am just a little bemused as to why you are then sucking the Cowley brothers choppers still.

I was simply stating that its an excellent appointment for Pompey and expect them to make the play offs now.

I am also happy with Cook.

Calm down love.

RIP Sir Bobby

That's Pompey nailed on for the play-offs then! on 16:37 - May 25 with 677 viewsBlueBertie

Doh. 🤦‍♂️🤣
.....again. 🤫😜
That's Pompey nailed on for the play-offs then! on 19:35 - May 25 with 604 viewsHipsterectomy

That's Pompey nailed on for the play-offs then! on 16:37 - May 25 by BlueBertie

Doh. 🤦‍♂️🤣
.....again. 🤫😜

lol you little tinker

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

That's Pompey nailed on for the play-offs then! on 08:05 - May 26 with 467 viewsWallingford_Boy

That's Pompey nailed on for the play-offs then! on 16:37 - May 25 by BlueBertie

Doh. 🤦‍♂️🤣
.....again. 🤫😜

My biggest fan!

MUCH LOVE X

RIP Sir Bobby

That's Pompey nailed on for the play-offs then! on 16:49 - May 26 with 378 viewsLeaky

That's Pompey nailed on for the play-offs then! on 12:44 - Mar 18 by PJH

On paper and if used properly I still think that we have just about the best squad in L1 just as we did last season.

I know that there is a difference between 'on paper' and in practice.

There is also a difference between having the best use made of what is available and not having it used to the maximum possible.

Problem is football is played on grass not paper.
That's Pompey nailed on for the play-offs then! on 17:06 - May 26 with 341 viewsSpruceMoose

That's Pompey nailed on for the play-offs then! on 16:49 - May 26 by Leaky

Problem is football is played on grass not paper.

Well, there's no football being played right now...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

That's Pompey nailed on for the play-offs then! on 17:07 - May 26 with 338 viewsWallingford_Boy

That's Pompey nailed on for the play-offs then! on 17:06 - May 26 by SpruceMoose

Europa League Final later..

RIP Sir Bobby

That's Pompey nailed on for the play-offs then! on 17:12 - May 26 with 335 viewsLeaky

That's Pompey nailed on for the play-offs then! on 17:06 - May 26 by SpruceMoose

Thank you for your thoughtfull input. May be something to do with end of season for ITFC.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024