Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Covid passports pubs/ nightclubs/ restaurants 12:26 - Apr 5 with 4384 viewsPinewoodblue

Guess we all know what Boris will announce later. While the trade is very anti I’m sure they would change their minds if the alternative was, to retain social distancing, that the number allowed in each establishment was drastically reduced.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Covid passports pubs/ nightclubs/ restaurants on 09:55 - Apr 6 with 210 viewsStokieBlue

Covid passports pubs/ nightclubs/ restaurants on 09:49 - Apr 6 by Mookamoo

Child 1 lives in Stoke Newington and the Orthadox Jewish community around Stamford Hill have been hit very hard. There are some leaders trying to get the community to engage in distancing and vaccines, but most don't want anything to do with it. They don't want that level of scientific influence into their lives as they worry what will be next.

It's been a complicated issue around here.

The police have been involved for a year trying to get many in the orthodox community to comply with the rules but it's been a real struggle as shown by the wedding with 400 people in attendance about 6 weeks ago. One of the issues is that they don't take much mainstream news so a lot of things don't get communicated to the community very efficiently and thus the risks took a while to filter through the community.

I know a doctor working in Stamford Hill and whilst many have been ignoring the rules I believe the uptake for vaccines has actually been pretty high.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024