Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does anyone know the name of this documentary? 13:31 - Apr 5 with 938 viewstractordownsouth

My Dad was telling me earlier that he remembers a fly on the wall documentary (similar to Sunderland Till I Die) following a number of Football League clubs, with Town among them. He seemed to think that it was Joe Royle's last season (2005-6) but also thought that Alan Mahon was in it, which would suggest it was actually in 2003-4.

Has he completely made this up or does it actually exist? If so, does anybody know the name and if it's available to watch anywhere?

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Does anyone know the name of this documentary? on 13:40 - Apr 5 with 868 viewsSteve_M

There was something when we were in the Premier in 2001-02 wasn't there? Probably on BBC. Not quite fly on the wall but more like an extended extra bit on MOTD.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Does anyone know the name of this documentary? on 13:43 - Apr 5 with 828 viewsAce_High1

There was a Football league behind the scenes show, as it featured Peterborough and Sean St Ledger quite a bit.

Yes I think ITFC made an appearance as well, think it was a BBC production but cannot remember the name?
Does anyone know the name of this documentary? on 13:48 - Apr 5 with 806 viewsjeera

Not part of the Football Diaries series?

Several Town players involved in that etc.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Does anyone know the name of this documentary? on 13:52 - Apr 5 with 776 viewsCheshire_Tractor

It was called Football Diaries and featured Darren Bent, Chris Bart-Williams, Kieron Dyer, Fabian Wilnis, Sheepy plus Steve Claridge, David James, John Terry, Sky Andrew amongst others
Does anyone know the name of this documentary? on 13:53 - Apr 5 with 771 viewsSuperCoops

Sounds like from the era that I've frequently seen a fly on the wall clip of watching Neil Warnock in charge of Sheff Utd against us at Bramall Lane where he's slating the ref and gets into a discussion with Joe Royle about it.

That would be from that time, but don't know what programme. Colin tells one of his subs to warm up right behind the lino and give him grief for not seeing a foul.
Does anyone know the name of this documentary? on 13:54 - Apr 5 with 773 viewsitfcjoe

It was a BBC thing on Sunday nights, must have been between 2003 and 2005 as was living away at the times - we were one of 5 or 6 clubs and was about 3 or 4 episodes so we didn't feature much

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Does anyone know the name of this documentary? on 14:00 - Apr 5 with 705 viewsCheshire_Tractor

Most of it was away from the pitch stuff, eg Darren Bent going to a junior blues signing session, CBW staying at Hintlesham Hall as he was on loan, etc
Does anyone know the name of this documentary? on 14:32 - Apr 5 with 568 viewsTheBoyBlue

Does anyone know the name of this documentary? on 13:48 - Apr 5 by jeera

Not part of the Football Diaries series?

Several Town players involved in that etc.

https://genome.ch.bbc.co.uk/fd839f1366904524a849c5961b6f6a3e

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024