Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scam phone calls 16:19 - Apr 6 with 799 viewsbluelagos

Just off the phone from a guy who tried to put my name of "Go fck yourself" into his system.

C*n*ts.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Scam phone calls on 16:22 - Apr 6 with 780 viewsPinewoodblue

Told a guy last week my name was Mike Hunt. Got him to repeat it, heard somebody ask him what he was doing...line then went dead.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Scam phone calls on 16:39 - Apr 6 with 703 viewsBasuco

Scam phone calls on 16:22 - Apr 6 by Pinewoodblue

Told a guy last week my name was Mike Hunt. Got him to repeat it, heard somebody ask him what he was doing...line then went dead.

I might try Ike hunt, I told them I was Suffolk police a few times, that seemed to scare them off.
Scam phone calls on 16:45 - Apr 6 with 671 viewsPlums

Had one yesterday who was talking me through what to enter into the Windows CMD box to ‘sort out my insecure internet router’. I didn’t even have my PC on. Every time he told me what to type, I read it back to him as:
Whisky
Alpha
November
Kilo
Echo
Romeo

He eventually hung up.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Scam phone calls on 16:50 - Apr 6 with 653 viewsfactual_blue

I'm really worried.

I had an automated call today from the National Crime Agency, telling me they were suspending my National Insurance Number. Will this affect my newly-acquired Retirement Pension?

(Actually, there is no such thing as suspending somebody's National Insurance number. Please tell anybody you know, particularly if they're likely to believe this stuff that this is something that can't be done. You are only ever going to get contact about your NINO from DWP or HMRC. And that (a) won't be by phone, (b) or text, or (c) e-mail. It will be by letter.)

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Scam phone calls on 16:51 - Apr 6 with 639 viewsfactual_blue

Scam phone calls on 16:22 - Apr 6 by Pinewoodblue

Mr C. Lyons

Ivor Biggun

etc etc

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024