Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
wonder if this week will be as eventful 06:19 - Apr 12 with 865 viewstextbackup

ill go for yes, but the football side of things will still remain horrific

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

wonder if this week will be as eventful on 06:38 - Apr 12 with 831 viewsbrogansnose

I hate to be a miserable git but, I think whoever owns us or manages us that it's a big climb out of this hole we're in. Hopefully I'm wrong.
wonder if this week will be as eventful on 07:06 - Apr 12 with 771 viewsnoggin

wonder if this week will be as eventful on 06:38 - Apr 12 by brogansnose

I hate to be a miserable git but, I think whoever owns us or manages us that it's a big climb out of this hole we're in. Hopefully I'm wrong.

It's a massive hole and will take more than one transfer window to fix.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

wonder if this week will be as eventful on 07:09 - Apr 12 with 768 viewsKeno

wonder if this week will be as eventful on 07:06 - Apr 12 by noggin

It's a massive hole and will take more than one transfer window to fix.

Its taken 13 years to dig with, with a couple of large bulldozers being used the past few years.

it will take a while to fix

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

wonder if this week will be as eventful on 07:41 - Apr 12 with 685 viewsgordon

wonder if this week will be as eventful on 07:09 - Apr 12 by Keno

Its taken 13 years to dig with, with a couple of large bulldozers being used the past few years.

it will take a while to fix

Yes - really hope that we aren't planning to just spend lots of cash in the summer and expect to refloat HMS p*ss the League.

Would rather we spent the time getting the club sorted out across recruitment, sports science, injury rehab, playing identity, fan engagement, coaching etc., make sure we've got a manager enthusiastic to work in that structure, and then give them the time to build a team.
wonder if this week will be as eventful on 08:22 - Apr 12 with 565 viewsJimmyJazz

wonder if this week will be as eventful on 07:41 - Apr 12 by gordon

Yes - really hope that we aren't planning to just spend lots of cash in the summer and expect to refloat HMS p*ss the League.

Would rather we spent the time getting the club sorted out across recruitment, sports science, injury rehab, playing identity, fan engagement, coaching etc., make sure we've got a manager enthusiastic to work in that structure, and then give them the time to build a team.

Do you mean that the fans need to be OK with sticking around in L1 for a further 2 or 3 years?
[Post edited 12 Apr 2021 8:32]

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

wonder if this week will be as eventful on 12:57 - Apr 12 with 388 viewsgordon

wonder if this week will be as eventful on 08:22 - Apr 12 by JimmyJazz

Do you mean that the fans need to be OK with sticking around in L1 for a further 2 or 3 years?
[Post edited 12 Apr 2021 8:32]

The only way we could end up in League 1 for a long period from here is if the new lot throw loads of cash at 3 / 4 marquee signings and ignore the rest of the clubs problems.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024