Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Also: Are we allowed to call it 'open corruption' yet? 10:20 - Apr 16 with 513 viewsBlueBadger

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-56768601

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

No-one is replying to this. on 10:35 - Apr 16 with 463 viewsBlueBadger

Yet again, the bullies win.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Also: Are we allowed to call it 'open corruption' yet? on 10:42 - Apr 16 with 456 viewsHARRY10

"But the register did not mention that his sister Emily Gilruth owned a larger portion of the shares and is a director of the firm, or that Topwood has links to the NHS "

The shares were just 'resting' in his sisters account, it would seem

And quite a large number of fellow Tories appear to be involved as well

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2021/apr/15/david-cameron-to-lord-hogan-how
Also: Are we allowed to call it 'open corruption' yet? on 11:04 - Apr 16 with 433 viewsSomethingBlue

Sadly a huge percentage of the country can't get enough of it.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Also: Are we allowed to call it 'open corruption' yet? on 11:07 - Apr 16 with 430 viewsBlueBadger

Also: Are we allowed to call it 'open corruption' yet? on 11:04 - Apr 16 by SomethingBlue

Sadly a huge percentage of the country can't get enough of it.

At this point, I'd just like to say 'yes but Labour' to save some of our Decent Right colleagues some time.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024