Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keep or release amongst the squad 09:13 - Apr 18 with 2906 viewsBluefish

Keep

Dobra
Dozzell
Downes
Hawkins
KVY
Nolan
Woolfenden

In contract but sell if possible

Holy
Cornell
Norwood

Take option and extend if possible

El Mizouni
Nydam
Bishop

Possible option for backup only (2 max)

Chambers
Wilson
Donacien
Nsiala
Kenlock (not sure if he has option?)

Release

Huws
Edwards
Drinan
Cinderella (unless a guaranteed sale ready)
Cotter
Przybek
Wright
Folami
Brown
Clements
Morris
Judge
Ward
Skuse

Send back all loanees and don't invite back

Who else?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Keep or release amongst the squad on 14:56 - Apr 18 with 385 viewsMrTown

Keep or release amongst the squad on 14:39 - Apr 18 by positivity

agree with most of that, but would keep edwards, and i think hawkins has a 2 year deal, so probably don't have a choice on him?

would definitely keep nsiala, maybe donacien, wilson if we thought his injuries are likely to clear up (he'll be cheap)

What? Why would you keep Edwards, he had a really good purple patch, but just another player you don’t know what you will get from him - it’s generally poor though.

Have to look to better players than Edwards, Wilson, Donacien and Nsiala - I must add Nsiala has been ok since PC came in, so a little harsh on him, but this summer we really should be looking to make a strong upgrade on what is there now across the board.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Keep or release amongst the squad on 15:12 - Apr 18 with 362 viewspositivity

Keep or release amongst the squad on 14:56 - Apr 18 by MrTown

What? Why would you keep Edwards, he had a really good purple patch, but just another player you don’t know what you will get from him - it’s generally poor though.

Have to look to better players than Edwards, Wilson, Donacien and Nsiala - I must add Nsiala has been ok since PC came in, so a little harsh on him, but this summer we really should be looking to make a strong upgrade on what is there now across the board.

i don't think you can rule them out based on this season's performance in an apallingly managed team.

the fact that bigger and better clubs are keen on edwards (and jackson) shows there's a player in there and cook may feel that they could thrive in a functioning team. similarly donacien has shown he can perform well in a better organised side.

i don't see any of the 5 as definite starters (though form might demand this), but even with a thinned out squad we need solid backup players.

making regular starters regular backups is still a strong upgrade!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Keep or release amongst the squad on 15:17 - Apr 18 with 356 viewsxrayspecs

Keep

Dobra
Downes
KVY
Woolfenden

In contract but make available for transfer with no place in the 20 man squad if they do not move on

Holy
Cornell
Norwood
Dozzell
Nolan
Hawkins
Kenlock

Take option and extend depending on performance pew-Xmas next season

El Mizouni
Nydam
Bishop

Release
Nolan
Chambers
Wilson
Donacien
Nsiala
Huws
Edwards
Drinan
Clements
Morris
Judge
Ward
Skuse
Keep or release amongst the squad on 15:56 - Apr 18 with 315 viewssouthnorfolkblue

I’d give Morris a chance. He looked like he had something about him before he got injured.

Norwood over Hawkins every day of the week for me.

Poll: Our final position

Keep or release amongst the squad on 16:15 - Apr 18 with 298 viewsMrTown

Keep or release amongst the squad on 15:12 - Apr 18 by positivity

i don't think you can rule them out based on this season's performance in an apallingly managed team.

the fact that bigger and better clubs are keen on edwards (and jackson) shows there's a player in there and cook may feel that they could thrive in a functioning team. similarly donacien has shown he can perform well in a better organised side.

i don't see any of the 5 as definite starters (though form might demand this), but even with a thinned out squad we need solid backup players.

making regular starters regular backups is still a strong upgrade!

A relegated season, 11th in League 1 and another failed season is more than enough to realise they are what you need if you want to be serious.

If you are happy to plod along in mid table League 1, then of course you can keep mid table League 1 players.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024