Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
King's Of Anglia 18:26 - Apr 22 with 5100 viewsgreyhound

Take a bow, that is an incredible sh#thouse against talking town who absolutely slate your journalists on a frequent basis.

Feel sorry for those that went and paid for a talking town membership to ask a question. Pay walling question asking on the show that's by the fans, for the fans is beyond hilarious.
King's Of Anglia on 18:57 - Apr 23 with 363 viewsEsseeja

King's Of Anglia on 23:38 - Apr 22 by GunnsAirkick

I agree that this podcast wars nonsense is idiotic, but as far as I can see Talking Town started it by calling out other podcasts like they're a bunch of teenage boys on YouTube.

From what I've listened to, Blue Monday is the 'fan' pod to listen to and Kings of Anglia is the 'journalist' pod. Others I've listened to seem to be trying to be edgy rather than focusing on Town.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2021 23:41]

Considering the fact I've commented a bit on TT, I don't know where you got "edgy" from them. I'm just not seeing it.
King's Of Anglia on 19:16 - Apr 23 with 325 viewsMullet

Twitter is causing a lot of scrolling, unfollowing and the like eh? Absolutely embarrassing stuff

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

King's Of Anglia on 19:18 - Apr 23 with 320 viewsMullet

King's Of Anglia on 23:38 - Apr 22 by GunnsAirkick

I agree that this podcast wars nonsense is idiotic, but as far as I can see Talking Town started it by calling out other podcasts like they're a bunch of teenage boys on YouTube.

From what I've listened to, Blue Monday is the 'fan' pod to listen to and Kings of Anglia is the 'journalist' pod. Others I've listened to seem to be trying to be edgy rather than focusing on Town.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2021 23:41]

And then some innit

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024