Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Friday Tunes Thread - Paul Cook says he loves a partnership... 16:01 - Apr 23 with 3336 viewsBlueBoots

...well so do I Post your duets and collaborations please

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Friday Tunes Thread - Paul Cook says he loves a partnership... on 22:58 - Apr 23 with 425 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Friday Tunes Thread - Paul Cook says he loves a partnership... on 22:59 - Apr 23 with 424 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Friday Tunes Thread - Paul Cook says he loves a partnership... on 23:01 - Apr 23 with 417 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Friday Tunes Thread - Paul Cook says he loves a partnership... on 23:02 - Apr 23 with 410 viewsGodzilla

Friday Tunes Thread - Paul Cook says he loves a partnership... on 23:04 - Apr 23 with 407 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

The late, great Bolan.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Friday Tunes Thread - Paul Cook says he loves a partnership... on 23:05 - Apr 23 with 406 viewsvapour_trail

Friday Tunes Thread - Paul Cook says he loves a partnership... on 20:13 - Apr 23 by Lord_Lucan

From the same evening

Just watched both of those through, don’t think I’ve seen them before. What a gig, did you know Bowie was coming?

I do like the RAH. Saw Orbital there which was a little odd, and have hosted an event there which was a lot of fun organising.

Love this

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Friday Tunes Thread - Paul Cook says he loves a partnership... on 23:05 - Apr 23 with 406 viewsWeWereZombies

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Friday Tunes Thread - Paul Cook says he loves a partnership... on 23:06 - Apr 23 with 405 viewsMelford

From the last big show I went to London for. Steely Dan with Steve Winwood.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Login to get fewer ads

Friday Tunes Thread - Paul Cook says he loves a partnership... on 23:09 - Apr 23 with 401 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Friday Tunes Thread - Paul Cook says he loves a partnership... on 23:04 - Apr 23 by StochesStotasBlewe

The late, great Bolan.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Friday Tunes Thread - Paul Cook says he loves a partnership... on 23:13 - Apr 23 with 387 viewsmat501

Friday Tunes Thread - Paul Cook says he loves a partnership... on 23:15 - Apr 23 with 384 viewsWeWereZombies

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Friday Tunes Thread - Paul Cook says he loves a partnership... on 23:15 - Apr 23 with 379 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Friday Tunes Thread - Paul Cook says he loves a partnership... on 23:15 - Apr 23 with 379 viewsvapour_trail

Friday Tunes Thread - Paul Cook says he loves a partnership... on 23:13 - Apr 23 by mat501

WINNER! 🎼

Friday Tunes Thread - Paul Cook says he loves a partnership... on 23:16 - Apr 23 with 379 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Friday Tunes Thread - Paul Cook says he loves a partnership... on 23:18 - Apr 23 with 373 viewsmat501

Friday Tunes Thread - Paul Cook says he loves a partnership... on 23:15 - Apr 23 by vapour_trail

WINNER! 🎼

🤣
Friday Tunes Thread - Paul Cook says he loves a partnership... on 23:20 - Apr 23 with 369 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Friday Tunes Thread - Paul Cook says he loves a partnership... on 23:27 - Apr 23 with 357 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Friday Tunes Thread - Paul Cook says he loves a partnership... on 23:28 - Apr 23 with 356 viewsMelford

Friday Tunes Thread - Paul Cook says he loves a partnership... on 23:15 - Apr 23 by vapour_trail

WINNER! 🎼

Have you ever heard the second single?

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Friday Tunes Thread - Paul Cook says he loves a partnership... on 23:29 - Apr 23 with 351 viewsvapour_trail

Friday Tunes Thread - Paul Cook says he loves a partnership... on 23:20 - Apr 23 by You_Bloo_Right

If that doesn’t bring a smile to your face, you’re too far gone.

Friday Tunes Thread - Paul Cook says he loves a partnership... on 23:31 - Apr 23 with 344 viewsvapour_trail

Friday Tunes Thread - Paul Cook says he loves a partnership... on 23:28 - Apr 23 by Melford

Have you ever heard the second single?

I thought it was a one off. That’s soured the musical legacy for me.

I blame Hoddle. Waddle was young and impressionable.

Friday Tunes Thread - Paul Cook says he loves a partnership... on 23:39 - Apr 23 with 339 viewsDubtractor

Dunno if this has been posted, but great collab, and the title could be a reference to each time Cook throws a player under the metaphorical bus.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Friday Tunes Thread - Paul Cook says he loves a partnership... on 23:39 - Apr 23 with 339 viewsLord_Lucan

Friday Tunes Thread - Paul Cook says he loves a partnership... on 23:05 - Apr 23 by vapour_trail

Just watched both of those through, don’t think I’ve seen them before. What a gig, did you know Bowie was coming?

I do like the RAH. Saw Orbital there which was a little odd, and have hosted an event there which was a lot of fun organising.

Love this

No, I had no idea that Bowie was even in town.

Gotta say that I wasn't really thinking about anything much at the time anyway. I think I was so far out at the time, looking back I suppose it was the absolute best time of my life but I got bit on the arse. It was a really crazy days situation,

RAH is cool baby.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Friday Tunes Thread - Paul Cook says he loves a partnership... on 23:45 - Apr 23 with 334 viewsvapour_trail

Is this pushing it, I love this tune

Friday Tunes Thread - Paul Cook says he loves a partnership... on 23:46 - Apr 23 with 331 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Friday Tunes Thread - Paul Cook says he loves a partnership... on 23:51 - Apr 23 with 326 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

If it hasn't been done yet....

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024