Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Awful 17:01 - Apr 24 with 861 viewsMullet

Whatever way you cut it. Whether you blame Cook, the players or the legacy of Evans. The club resets this summer whatever your bias.

The owners will be taking a whole toolbox of management, funding and recruitment to everything and everywhere. It might be another dismal failure of the magic we’ve been denied for years or something else entirely. But right now it’s just fulfilling our obligations to the league isn’t it?

We can learn absolutely nothing from these games it seems because we have no point of reference. But the idea that they are going to accept a month like we’ve just had seems the biggest thing to cling to.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Awful on 17:05 - Apr 24 with 795 viewsfooters

No sympathy or loyalty for pretty much anyone now. Sod 'em.

EVERYBODY OUT.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Awful on 17:07 - Apr 24 with 752 viewsMullet

Awful on 17:05 - Apr 24 by footers

No sympathy or loyalty for pretty much anyone now. Sod 'em.

EVERYBODY OUT.

This wasn’t about the government.... oh, as you were

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Awful on 17:09 - Apr 24 with 703 viewsunstableblue

Mullet I just do not believe going into the summer having not scored is going to be a positive.

Yes players will be completely refreshed - but Downes (who looks completely lost) and others will be retained. And this form, this woeful woeful form is going to leave a smell.

I like Cook, but he has said himself the players don't trust him.

We need some goals and a performance. Imagine a summer where players and fans are left with the main talking point being that we didn't score in 14hours of football.

We look so devoid of confidence, lost.

This is bad. And its is not easily reset or forgotten.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Awful on 17:28 - Apr 24 with 589 viewspstudd

Totally agree. This is a pivotal point in our history. This is the first time when I have felt genuinely saddened by our demise, following many seasons of feeling despair. To think that we were once viewed as an aspiration by smaller clubs, we are now being overrun by everyone.

We can only hop e that Paul Cook and the Board get this right. I fear for our future if they get it wrong.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024