Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting insight to Agassi's brilliant return game 08:53 - Apr 30 with 511 viewshype313

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Interesting insight to Agassi's brilliant return game on 08:58 - Apr 30 with 478 viewsDarth_Koont

Great story!

Pronouns: He/Him

Interesting insight to Agassi's brilliant return game on 09:16 - Apr 30 with 449 viewsSwansea_Blue

Incredible story. The balls on Agassi to deliberately throw returns so as not to give the game away. Two true greats of the game there.

Where does the time go? It doesn't seem 5 minutes since watching the teenager rookie Becker come out of nowhere and strom his way to his his first Wimbledon title.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Interesting insight to Agassi's brilliant return game on 09:24 - Apr 30 with 429 viewsElephantintheRoom

Interesting insight to Agassi's brilliant return game on 09:16 - Apr 30 by Swansea_Blue

Incredible story. The balls on Agassi to deliberately throw returns so as not to give the game away. Two true greats of the game there.

Where does the time go? It doesn't seem 5 minutes since watching the teenager rookie Becker come out of nowhere and strom his way to his his first Wimbledon title.

Do you play tennis? That simply doesn't ring true. Granted Agassi must have had remarkable reactions and eyesight but to to be able to see a small portion of Becker's tongue at that distance and still have time to react to a serve hurtling towards you at 100mph doesnt seem at all credible to me - though admittedly I never quite reached the levels that Becker and Agassi did.

I suspect it had more to do with familairity with Becker's game - and Becker dropping off a cliff quite early after bursting on the scene so young.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Interesting insight to Agassi's brilliant return game on 09:45 - Apr 30 with 385 viewshype313

Interesting insight to Agassi's brilliant return game on 09:24 - Apr 30 by ElephantintheRoom

Do you play tennis? That simply doesn't ring true. Granted Agassi must have had remarkable reactions and eyesight but to to be able to see a small portion of Becker's tongue at that distance and still have time to react to a serve hurtling towards you at 100mph doesnt seem at all credible to me - though admittedly I never quite reached the levels that Becker and Agassi did.

I suspect it had more to do with familairity with Becker's game - and Becker dropping off a cliff quite early after bursting on the scene so young.

Bit strange for him to to an interview lying about it.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Interesting insight to Agassi's brilliant return game on 10:47 - Apr 30 with 349 viewsSwansea_Blue

Interesting insight to Agassi's brilliant return game on 09:24 - Apr 30 by ElephantintheRoom

I used to a little bit up until mid-teenage years. I remember starting when I could barely see over the net as a nipper and then spent a few years in the tennis club up Henley Road. I had a tournament on the day Di and Charles got married, which my parents were less than impressed about!

Good point, as I'd struggle to see the opponent these days let alone his tongue. But as Hype says it seems a strange thing to go on record lying about. I reckon you could with decent eyesight, it's not that far away.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024