Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reminds me of Ipswich last couple or years 14:45 - Jun 13 with 1199 viewsgalacticoblue

Passing around, no one moving or wanting the ball, bad passes (esp Walker) - really poor stuff.
Reminds me of Ipswich last couple or years on 14:47 - Jun 13 with 1172 viewsSmithy

thats an incredible comparison

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Reminds me of Ipswich last couple or years on 14:48 - Jun 13 with 1152 viewschrismakin

Will open up a bit more once Croatia go up a gear.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Reminds me of Ipswich last couple or years on 14:49 - Jun 13 with 1123 viewsgalacticoblue

Reminds me of Ipswich last couple or years on 14:48 - Jun 13 by chrismakin

Will open up a bit more once Croatia go up a gear.

Fingers crossed! Hopefully not just playing for draw
Reminds me of Ipswich last couple or years on 14:51 - Jun 13 with 1098 viewsgalacticoblue

Reminds me of Ipswich last couple or years on 14:47 - Jun 13 by Smithy

Well hopefully you enjoyed it
Reminds me of Ipswich last couple or years on 16:34 - Jun 13 with 958 viewsRyorry

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Reminds me of Ipswich last couple or years on 21:53 - Jun 18 with 715 viewsgalacticoblue

Reminds me of Ipswich last couple or years on 14:47 - Jun 13 by Smithy

Thanks very much… Scotland game exactly the same
Reminds me of Ipswich last couple or years on 21:54 - Jun 18 with 695 viewsSpruceMoose

Reminds me of Ipswich last couple or years on 21:53 - Jun 18 by galacticoblue

Thanks very much… Scotland game exactly the same

Apart from the part where we are pretty much guaranteed to finish in the top two...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Reminds me of Ipswich last couple or years on 21:57 - Jun 18 with 676 viewsgalacticoblue

Reminds me of Ipswich last couple or years on 21:54 - Jun 18 by SpruceMoose

Apart from the part where we are pretty much guaranteed to finish in the top two...

Yes that relates to the performance 👍
Login to get fewer ads

Reminds me of Ipswich last couple or years on 21:58 - Jun 18 with 667 viewsSpruceMoose

Reminds me of Ipswich last couple or years on 21:57 - Jun 18 by galacticoblue

Yes that relates to the performance 👍

I love that you had this thread teed up and ready to revive.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Reminds me of Ipswich last couple or years on 21:59 - Jun 18 with 656 viewsgalacticoblue

Reminds me of Ipswich last couple or years on 21:58 - Jun 18 by SpruceMoose

I love that you had this thread teed up and ready to revive.

I love that you have snide remarks ready for anyone.
Reminds me of Ipswich last couple or years on 22:01 - Jun 18 with 649 viewsSpruceMoose

Reminds me of Ipswich last couple or years on 21:59 - Jun 18 by galacticoblue

I love that you have snide remarks ready for anyone.

Only for the most insecure Tim Lovejoy types to be fair.

Reminds me of Ipswich last couple or years on 22:02 - Jun 18 with 646 viewsgalacticoblue

Reminds me of Ipswich last couple or years on 22:01 - Jun 18 by SpruceMoose

Only for the most insecure Tim Lovejoy types to be fair.

Ok keep it going… 👍
Reminds me of Ipswich last couple or years on 22:04 - Jun 18 with 629 viewsSpruceMoose

Reminds me of Ipswich last couple or years on 22:02 - Jun 18 by galacticoblue

Ok keep it going… 👍

I'll just wait until you drag up this thread next Tuesday x

Reminds me of Ipswich last couple or years on 22:50 - Jun 18 with 571 viewsBluedanW

Reminds me of Ipswich last couple or years on 21:54 - Jun 18 by SpruceMoose

Might be better coming the 2nd looking at group F compared to group E.
Even 3rd place could be better
Reminds me of Ipswich last couple or years on 23:29 - Jun 18 with 531 viewsgalacticoblue

Reminds me of Ipswich last couple or years on 22:04 - Jun 18 by SpruceMoose

I'll just wait until you drag up this thread next Tuesday x

Well, if it’s relevant, like tonight, see you there
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024