Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Here I am, enjoying a lovely afternoon and watching the footy and PL pops up. 13:42 - Jun 14 with 544 viewsSwailsey

Actively makes me recoil.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Here I am, enjoying a lovely afternoon and watching the footy and PL pops up. on 13:44 - Jun 14 with 527 viewsButterbing

Eurgh! I agree.
Here I am, enjoying a lovely afternoon and watching the footy and PL pops up. on 13:44 - Jun 14 with 526 viewsKeno

I didn't recognise him from the miserable, sullen, mumbling red faced cockwobble of a few months back

He doesn't seem so red faced
[Post edited 14 Jun 2021 13:44]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Here I am, enjoying a lovely afternoon and watching the footy and PL pops up. on 13:46 - Jun 14 with 497 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Wonder if he’ll get to do a half time ‘give me a managerial job’ pitch like Lampard did yesterday?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Here I am, enjoying a lovely afternoon and watching the footy and PL pops up. on 13:57 - Jun 14 with 461 viewsSwailsey

Here I am, enjoying a lovely afternoon and watching the footy and PL pops up. on 13:46 - Jun 14 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Wonder if he’ll get to do a half time ‘give me a managerial job’ pitch like Lampard did yesterday?

I hope he doesn’t come back on.

He did look much healthier which is obviously good news. But I still hate him.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Here I am, enjoying a lovely afternoon and watching the footy and PL pops up. on 13:57 - Jun 14 with 457 viewsStokieBlue

I heard him on radio 5 a couple of days ago.

Took him less than a minute to mention he played for Dortmund.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Here I am, enjoying a lovely afternoon and watching the footy and PL pops up. on 13:59 - Jun 14 with 442 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Here I am, enjoying a lovely afternoon and watching the footy and PL pops up. on 13:57 - Jun 14 by Swailsey

I hope he doesn’t come back on.

He did look much healthier which is obviously good news. But I still hate him.

Not watching and thought you meant he was in the studio, although reading your OP back it probably should have been obvious that he wasn’t!

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Here I am, enjoying a lovely afternoon and watching the footy and PL pops up. on 14:29 - Jun 14 with 366 viewsbluejacko

But he supposedly talks a good game😂
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024