Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brett Johnson interview with the Athletic 21:39 - Jun 15 with 1250 viewsMrTown

A fantastic read, it has a firewall. Willing to C&P it if that’s ok?

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Brett Johnson interview with the Athletic on 21:39 - Jun 15 with 1214 viewssaffers12

Please
Brett Johnson interview with the Athletic on 21:40 - Jun 15 with 1207 viewsfooters

Yeah man, copy and paste copyrighted content from behind a paywall. Sure, what's the worst that can happen?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Brett Johnson interview with the Athletic on 21:44 - Jun 15 with 1163 viewsGuthrum

Only if you want them coming after TWTD for copyright infringement (or, more likely, Phil/Gav deleting the post in short order).

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Brett Johnson interview with the Athletic on 21:45 - Jun 15 with 1150 viewsPhilTWTD

Copying and pasting can lead to us getting hassle. I've used an excerpt with credit on the news. Most of it covered similar ground to the first press conference and other stuff he's done.
Brett Johnson interview with the Athletic on 21:49 - Jun 15 with 1091 viewsMrTown

Brett Johnson interview with the Athletic on 21:45 - Jun 15 by PhilTWTD

Copying and pasting can lead to us getting hassle. I've used an excerpt with credit on the news. Most of it covered similar ground to the first press conference and other stuff he's done.

Not a problem, thought it might do so thought I’d double check first

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024