Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England Tickets 21:32 - Jun 29 with 1663 viewsDamster

Genuine question. But what is best way to get tickets for a high profile England Game (not a friendly against Austria).
I would love to experience it but don’t know where to start.
England Tickets on 23:24 - Jun 29 with 1568 viewslinhdi

Obvious way is to join the England fans membership scheme via fa.com. Should guarantee tickets for any home game, if you move quickly once they're on sale.

But in the last 2 days I have bought tickets for both Euro SFs plus the F, on uefa.com. Not cheap, mind.
England Tickets on 23:26 - Jun 29 with 1561 viewshatch

England Tickets on 23:24 - Jun 29 by linhdi

Obvious way is to join the England fans membership scheme via fa.com. Should guarantee tickets for any home game, if you move quickly once they're on sale.

But in the last 2 days I have bought tickets for both Euro SFs plus the F, on uefa.com. Not cheap, mind.

I bought semi tickets as it was just about stomachable for the occasion but carried huge risk. Final tickets were £500+ cheapest so fair play if you have that. I couldn’t justify that face value.
England Tickets on 23:32 - Jun 29 with 1552 viewsElderGrizzly

Get a friend at the British Embassy in Rome and already be in Italy if you want to go to the QF

England Tickets on 01:11 - Jun 30 with 1487 viewsDanny_G

A few ways.

1. There’s always a ballot before tournaments. You can go in for that. It’s not always possible to predict who’ll be in the games you get tickets for, and you might not get the cheapest ones, but it’s a low-commitment way to go to these games.

2. Join the England Supporters Travel Club. It’s £75 for two years. Despite the name, you don’t have to go to away games to qualify for tournament tickets; there’s a loyalty system and home games count as much as away. You also get at least £5 off every home ticket (it’s advertised as £5 off, but many games in recent years have offered even better discounts). I’ve been a member for about a decade now and also have to say, it’s a very well run club - the loyalty system is scrupulously observed and the staff really do work hard.

3. Mash F5 on the sales page during every tournament. Again, you might not get the cheapest tickets (and it relies on you lurking on the sales page for some time) but I know loads of people who get tickets this way.

4. Know people who have tickets. Sounds flippant, but making friends with the right people (often through regular attendance over years) can get you sorted.
England Tickets on 06:31 - Jun 30 with 1416 viewsAce_High1

England Tickets on 23:24 - Jun 29 by linhdi

Yes I purchased some for the potential England Semi Final last night on the Uefa ticket website. A lot of money and now feel that Saturday will be a long game, so fingers crossed we win!
England Tickets on 08:26 - Jun 30 with 1310 viewsTractorWood

Join the supporters club. It's £75 and massively increases your odds of getting a ticket. They ballot every allocation under reasonably fair terms with incredible transparency. If you go to the boring friendlies at home or go to Moldova away then you obviously get more points and increase your chances.

I was at every Euro 2016 game and got one for yesterday. It was amazing. It's very much not like an Ipswich following though!

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

England Tickets on 09:08 - Jun 30 with 1241 viewsbelgablue

England Tickets on 08:26 - Jun 30 by TractorWood

Join the supporters club. It's £75 and massively increases your odds of getting a ticket. They ballot every allocation under reasonably fair terms with incredible transparency. If you go to the boring friendlies at home or go to Moldova away then you obviously get more points and increase your chances.

I was at every Euro 2016 game and got one for yesterday. It was amazing. It's very much not like an Ipswich following though!

Exactly this. With the travel club I’ve been able to go to pretty much any game I wanted.

The general sales can often work out - for the last World Cup and Euros tickets were rereleased and all you had to do was queue online and it was first come first served. Managed to get World Cup final tickets.

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

England Tickets on 09:23 - Jun 30 with 1221 viewsBathBlue

Go on the UEFA website. Set up an account and go into Ticket Portal. Refresh constantly. I got tickets for both semis and the final on Monday.

Uefa have really ballsed up the ticket process and are just letting anyone buy tickets with no notification or priority for previous ticket holders!
[Post edited 30 Jun 2021 9:23]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024