Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now I appreciate Rangers are much bigger than us 13:45 - Jun 30 with 1329 viewschicoazul

And all that, and I know nothing at all about crypto and NFTs, but how long before we do something like this..?
Edit; link doesn’t work Rangers are releasing a Rangers Fan Token in association with bitci.com it’s on their Twitter page
[Post edited 30 Jun 2021 14:05]

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Now I appreciate Rangers are much bigger than us on 13:55 - Jun 30 with 1183 viewsstopmoaning

You just linked to the whole of Twitter?
Now I appreciate Rangers are much bigger than us on 13:59 - Jun 30 with 1136 viewsSteve_M

I can't imagine Rangers getting involved in anything superficial or dodgy.

Not that you've managed to do the link properly.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Now I appreciate Rangers are much bigger than us on 13:59 - Jun 30 with 1133 viewsMattinLondon

Now I appreciate Rangers are much bigger than us on 13:55 - Jun 30 by stopmoaning

Yeah, think most clubs have a Twitter account now - it’s not 2010 anymore Chico.
Now I appreciate Rangers are much bigger than us on 14:02 - Jun 30 with 1108 viewschicoazul

Now I appreciate Rangers are much bigger than us on 13:55 - Jun 30 by stopmoaning

Whoops sorry! I’ll edit it now

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Now I appreciate Rangers are much bigger than us on 14:17 - Jun 30 with 1005 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Now I appreciate Rangers are much bigger than us on 14:30 - Jun 30 with 899 viewsstopmoaning

I am glad we aren't involved in that.
Now I appreciate Rangers are much bigger than us on 15:00 - Jun 30 with 780 viewsKeno

Now I appreciate Rangers are much bigger than us on 14:30 - Jun 30 by stopmoaning

I am glad we aren't involved in that.

me, I'm so trendy and 'with in' I got some bit coin

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Now I appreciate Rangers are much bigger than us on 15:48 - Jun 30 with 624 viewsSaigonTractor

They're a bit late to the party. NFTs were a bubble and already they've mostly plummeted in value.

Which I'm glad for. What idiot thought making jpegs run on oil was a good idea?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024