Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
St Georges Park Access 09:09 - Jul 8 with 501 viewschfsittingbell

A bit of a random question but does anybody know how much access we have to St Georges Park? I was wanting to take my boy on Saturday to see if we could see the squad training etc. Im expecting it to be a no go but thought id see if any of you had any insight?
St Georges Park Access on 09:18 - Jul 8 with 468 viewsunstableblue

They do tours.. but currently not available due to Covid and I assume the England team being posted there

It is actually also a Hilton Hotel.. again probably resrticted in terms of number of rooms open to public at present:

https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/emabthi-hilton-at-st-georges-park-burton-upon-t

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

St Georges Park Access on 09:29 - Jul 8 with 449 viewsWallingford_Boy

You can access St Georges Park fine, walk around the training pitches, go into the hotel, etc. Well you can on a normal day. Might be different when the first team trains, maybe they have security nearer the pitch they train on. But if its not too much of a journey, probably be worth it, have a little look around.

RIP Sir Bobby

St Georges Park Access on 09:32 - Jul 8 with 436 viewsCheltenham_Blue

As someone who's worked there. Zero when the England squad are in residence.

Officials, Players and Press, (with accreditation) only and even the press only get the first 15 minutes of training, then they have to retreat to the media centre.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024