Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Player of the tournament 11:25 - Jul 12 with 2019 viewsKropotkin123

English: Phillips. So close for me between him Sterling and Shaw. But Phillips just gets it for me. He completed the most successful tackles, 15th in ball recovery (3rd for DMs) and he covered the second most distance - 83km across 665mins.

Non-English: Jorginho. Another DM. Only player to cover more distance than Phillips in the tournament. Tied with Akanji for ball recovery and a bit better with the ball than Phillips, allowing the likes of Insigne, Immobile and Chiesa to break quickly and present a constant threat.

Who's your stand-out player? And why?

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Player of the tournament on 14:43 - Jul 12 with 116 viewsJ2BLUE

Player of the tournament on 13:58 - Jul 12 by The_Flashing_Smile

Surprised at so few mentions of Pickford. Clearly our best player for me. Important saves in almost every game, mostly excellent distribution, and even saved two pens in the shootout. You gotta think you're winning a shootout of your keeper saves two.

I nearly put Pickford in. He's cemented his place as #1 unless Henderson manages to get the United #1 shirt.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024