Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A man with Very Real Concerns 22:48 - Jul 12 with 753 viewsfactual_blue

https://www.shropshirestar.com/news/crime/2021/07/12/parish-councillor-resigns-o

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

A man with Very Real Concerns on 23:54 - Jul 12 with 653 viewsjeera

Are we currently involved in some competition for people to show how utterly contemptable and stupid they are?

There seems to be a few contenders right now hell-bent on ruining their own lives.

It's great they're showing themselves tbf and I'm all for it in some respects.

At least people like this tw@t can be removed from a position of influence, but then you gotta question how they got there in the first place.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

A man with Very Real Concerns on 23:57 - Jul 12 with 648 viewsXYZ

Top biased reporting - mentions Johnson's feeble effort of today without referencing his "both sides" comment from a few weeks ago.

Boycott the Shropshire Star!
A man with Very Real Concerns on 00:12 - Jul 13 with 640 viewsfactual_blue

A man with Very Real Concerns on 23:54 - Jul 12 by jeera

Are we currently involved in some competition for people to show how utterly contemptable and stupid they are?

There seems to be a few contenders right now hell-bent on ruining their own lives.

At least people like this tw@t can be removed from a position of influence, but then you gotta question how they got there in the first place.

Knowing Shropshire, it's not too difficult to guess what his political allegiance is.

Have a read about Daniel Kawczynski, the tory MP for Shrewsbury.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

A man with Very Real Concerns on 08:48 - Jul 13 with 439 viewsArnoldMoorhen

I'm not particularly up on the ins and outs of Shropshire local politics, but there's a fair chance he was elected uncontested. Parish Councils have tiny budgets and it tends to be a very particular type of individual who wants to give their evenings up to discuss the colour of paint on the village notice board.

But he seems to care more than most about which colour represents a geographical location.
A man with Very Real Concerns on 09:04 - Jul 13 with 408 viewsWD19

Leave Facters alone you big bully.
A man with Very Real Concerns on 09:14 - Jul 13 with 382 viewsbluelagos

A man with Very Real Concerns on 08:48 - Jul 13 by ArnoldMoorhen

I'm not particularly up on the ins and outs of Shropshire local politics, but there's a fair chance he was elected uncontested. Parish Councils have tiny budgets and it tends to be a very particular type of individual who wants to give their evenings up to discuss the colour of paint on the village notice board.

But he seems to care more than most about which colour represents a geographical location.

"...it tends to be a very particular type of individual who wants to give their evenings up to discuss the colour of paint on the village notice board."

I am going to steal that :-)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024